De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Fucking mard arse, get a grip of yourself.

It was a pretty stupid thing to say.
How? He is saying De Rossi is coasting it and lacks ambition, well in De Rossi's eyes he may already be playing for the bigger club and has no need to move? There was no need to be told to fook (sic) off. He's obviously dropped all his tampons.

While I don't go along with the personal abuse, Roma last won the Serie A title 11 years ago and the Italian coppa 4 years ago. City even won a European Trophy since they last did. I don't know how that makes them a bigger club than City right now.

Ducado said:
LoveCity said:
Didn't fbloke and Freestyler both say DDR was nailed on, along with 3 or 4 other 'ITKs'? Was never even close to joining us going by his words.

They did that!

NEWS FLASH !! there are no ITK's........non

tomhawley said:
People need to have a look at themselves saying he lacks ambition and that he is just coasting in his career.

He is the captain of his hometown club, who he's been with all his life. He has won the world cup and captained Italy the other night.

Fair play to him - its not like he's playing for Barrow - they are a top club with ambitions of their own.

If he could get one more title push with Roma and win it I bet it would mean more to him than 5 league titles and 5 champions leagues with city.

That's because he lacks ambition.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 pm --<br /><br />
themadinventor said:
Ducado said:
LoveCity said:
Didn't fbloke and Freestyler both say DDR was nailed on, along with 3 or 4 other 'ITKs'? Was never even close to joining us going by his words.

They did that!

NEWS FLASH !! there are no ITK's........non

No French ones anyway.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
el blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tolmie was but everyone chased him off for being right about things

I must have missed the things he was right about, i've been hiding in my air raid shelter for the past month.

He told us sinclair is joining and to forget abut DDR as he wont be coming

I was only messing mate, i appreciate tolmies info. Just wish there had been some bombs already.

g-hlt-111114-spoiled-holiday-9a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Mrmcfc said:
themadinventor said:
happy said:
Don't be so daft lad, nobody has made a laughing stock of anything and there was no begging just opinion and a bit of wishful thinking.

Be grateful that you were correct all along and that we're being turned down by world class players these days, it's not that long ago that Lee Sharpe chose Bradford over us.

Lad ??

I'm pointing it out so that we can learn from it, in my book posts like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say you'll sign is begging, we are the PL champions and should conduct ourselves as such.

fuck me.
it's just a bit of fun.
Stop getting your panties in a twist Mr.Serious.

Ah the old...I was only having a bit fun routine.......ok no probs.

themadinventor said:
Mrmcfc said:
themadinventor said:
Lad ??

I'm pointing it out so that we can learn from it, in my book posts like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say you'll sign is begging, we are the PL champions and should conduct ourselves as such.

fuck me.
it's just a bit of fun.
Stop getting your panties in a twist Mr.Serious.

Ah the old...I was only having a bit fun routine.......ok no probs.

You are very weird at times

Reminds me so much of Matt Le Tissier, a great player who never quite made the most of what he had. The creme of football pursued but home was where it was at. A shame for football but a victory for the home-towns.

Genuinely gutted that he has chosen not to come. He and Yaya would have been simply breathtaking, anyway life goes on, we are still champions and we will undoubtedly have other targets so chop chop in teh market. Roll on Witsel, Garcia, Martinez, Witsel or maybe Moutinho as long as they are decent prices, none are worth more than £30mill imho.

themadinventor said:
happy said:
themadinventor said:
As predicted, you have all made a laughing stock out of our club and this forum, all your predictions and begging amounted to sweet F.A...............told you !!

Don't be so daft lad, nobody has made a laughing stock of anything and there was no begging just opinion and a bit of wishful thinking.

Be grateful that you were correct all along and that we're being turned down by world class players these days, it's not that long ago that Lee Sharpe chose Bradford over us.

Lad ??

Sorry, lad was a bit patronising but I'm so old I just presume everyone is younger than me.

We are PL Champions and as such I think it would take a bit more than the protestations and proclamations of a few people on a fans forum to make the club a 'laughing stock'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.