De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Fucking mard arse, get a grip of yourself.

It was a pretty stupid thing to say.
How? He is saying De Rossi is coasting it and lacks ambition, well in De Rossi's eyes he may already be playing for the bigger club and has no need to move? There was no need to be told to fook (sic) off. He's obviously dropped all his tampons.

You said Roma could be considered a bigger club as of now? Not a chance, not now.

Forzacitizens said:
maybe the club will sell him

De Rossi: "I don't know if club still want to sell me. Guessing they count on me since they gave me huge contract in February. Ask them."
Just leave it mate, let it be.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluebannana said:
so basically not one itk has been right really /
Tolmie was but everyone chased him off for being right about things

I must have missed the things he was right about, i've been hiding in my air raid shelter for the past month.

Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Mayor West said:
It was a pretty stupid thing to say.
How? He is saying De Rossi is coasting it and lacks ambition, well in De Rossi's eyes he may already be playing for the bigger club and has no need to move? There was no need to be told to fook (sic) off. He's obviously dropped all his tampons.

You said Roma could be considered a bigger club as of now? Not a chance, not now.
In De Rossi's eyes, the player in question.

Forzacitizens said:

De Rossi: "I don't know if club still want to sell me. Guessing they count on me since they gave me huge contract in February. Ask them."

Strange thing to say. Sounds like friction between him and the club. He's coming.

el blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluebannana said:
so basically not one itk has been right really /
Tolmie was but everyone chased him off for being right about things

I must have missed the things he was right about, i've been hiding in my air raid shelter for the past month.

He told us sinclair is joining and to forget abut DDR as he wont be coming

happy said:
themadinventor said:
As predicted, you have all made a laughing stock out of our club and this forum, all your predictions and begging amounted to sweet F.A...............told you !!

Don't be so daft lad, nobody has made a laughing stock of anything and there was no begging just opinion and a bit of wishful thinking.

Be grateful that you were correct all along and that we're being turned down by world class players these days, it's not that long ago that Lee Sharpe chose Bradford over us.

Lad ??

I'm pointing it out so that we can learn from it, in my book posts like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say you'll sign is begging, we are the PL champions and should conduct ourselves as such.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Forzacitizens said:

Strange thing to say. Sounds like friction between him and the club. He's coming.

its not happening

Didn't fbloke and Freestyler both say DDR was nailed on, along with 3 or 4 other 'ITKs'? Was never even close to joining us going by his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.