De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi Threat Locked but ....

Ray78 said:
iI was a PR exercise orchestrated by the club.

You're probably right but I'm not the only one holding out hope.

R.E. De Rossi.

Just reading through tweets and a few of them saying the only reaon for De Rossi leaving would be if the club want to sell him. If a huge amount came in then he might be persuaded by the club to move on - The ultimate sacrifice for your club.

This tweets interesting.

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti

@Reapinstein He loves Roma. But if it's in club's best interest to sell him, then he may go along with it for love of the club.

I probably should let this go but I really want De Rossi at City. Todays press conference made me heart broken. Sad I know.

Re: De Rossi Thread Locked but ....

Btw Pam, why were you gone so long?

3204840swsw.gif

Pam said:
Ray78 said:
iI was a PR exercise orchestrated by the club.

You're probably right but I'm not the only one holding out hope.

R.E. De Rossi.

Just reading through tweets and a few of them saying the only reaon for De Rossi leaving would be if the club want to sell him. If a huge amount came in then he might be persuaded by the club to move on - The ultimate sacrifice for your club.

This tweets interesting.

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti

@Reapinstein He loves Roma. But if it's in club's best interest to sell him, then he may go along with it for love of the club.

I probably should let this go but I really want De Rossi at City. Todays press conference made me heart broken. Sad I know.

Put it down as a steep learning curve for us. We are not quite big time just yet, but with our changes at board level will put us on the right track.

De Rossi Threat Locked but ....

allan harper said:
Any chance Ric can do what he use to do with the word Munich but do it for the name De Rossi.

Sort it out Ric this **** is turning into our Sneidjer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.