De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Rossi Threat Locked but ....

Davs 19 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Whispers that the press conference today was nothing but a smokescreen.

Would you still have him?

You don't believe that Rammy, but yes. Have a hunch that with Ade gone and Crocky on the brink, we'll go all guns blazing for Martinez though

;-)

Re: De Rossi Threat Locked but ....

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
As I said, I've never thought about leaving. What would I do if the club wanted to sell me? I've always told my agent and the clubs who were interested in me the same thing, that I wanted to stay here. If for whatever reason I no longer figured in the club's plans, depending on the reason I would consider my options. For example, I remember the Nesta situation years ago: Lazio were in serious financial trouble and had no choice but to sell him, and he accepted the situation. But I don't think that's the case at Roma at the moment.

If for whatever reason I no longer figured in the clubs plans - this tells me it's not over

Re: De Rossi Threat Locked but ....

iI was a PR exercise orchestrated by the club.

Any chance Ric can do what he use to do with the word Munich but do it for the name De Rossi.

Re: De Rossi - is it really over?

Davs 19 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Whispers that the press conference today was nothing but a smokescreen.

Would you still have him?

You don't believe that Rammy, but yes. Have a hunch that with Ade gone and Crocky on the brink, we'll go all guns blazing for Martinez though

at 40m euros i hope we don't. after seeing him quite abit last season he is not worth that in my opinion.

johnmc said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
As I said, I've never thought about leaving. What would I do if the club wanted to sell me? I've always told my agent and the clubs who were interested in me the same thing, that I wanted to stay here. If for whatever reason I no longer figured in the club's plans, depending on the reason I would consider my options. For example, I remember the Nesta situation years ago: Lazio were in serious financial trouble and had no choice but to sell him, and he accepted the situation. But I don't think that's the case at Roma at the moment.

If for whatever reason I no longer figured in the clubs plans - this tells me it's not over

I'm with you on this John, something smells a bit fishy and it's not the contents of Baldrick's underpants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.