De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
markbmcfc said:
If I had a quid for every time I'd seen the usual "Time to walk away from this one now", i'd be a very rich man.

How much would you have ?

bluebc said:
markbmcfc said:
If I had a quid for every time I'd seen the usual "Time to walk away from this one now", i'd be a very rich man.

He would have enough to be a very rich man! Let's just say it's good job no bluemooners are on our negotiating team!

Us: hi
Them: hi
Us: how much do you want for silva?
Them: how about £30m?
Us: we are not prepared to pay that, fuck this shit negotiations have been going on for too long it's time we walked away from this one now.
Them: oh.

Mayor West said:
bluebc said:
markbmcfc said:

He would have enough to be a very rich man! Let's just say it's good job no bluemooners are on our negotiating team!

Us: we are not prepared to pay that, fuck this shit negotiations have been going on for too long it's time we walked away from this one now.

lol quality!

Mayor West said:
bluebc said:
markbmcfc said:

Kind of accurate I'd say, only there'd be a minimum of two weeks in between each and every reply. Chelsea do their stuff in a day, what would take us months. ;)

ok, so now the debate is:
Would you be willing to spend 15m + 170k or so per week wages for a 28 year old, unproven player in the Premier League?
I know he's been hyped as world-class on here, and would undoubtedly take the Premier League by storm, but wouldn't it be better to get someone younger as a future investment and meet FFP, rather than a short-term goal?

at the very least, I would ask him to reduce his wage demands and/or sign-on bonus if he doesn't come to us now, but rather in the summer, as we would now be paying double simply to accommodate his desire to satisfy the Roma fans...

Mayor West said:
bluebc said:
markbmcfc said:

Us : asl ?
Them : 18, f, arizona
Us : cool, let's roleplay
Them : sure
You have disconnected.

Edited for those who frequent Off Topic.

Mayor West said:
bluebc said:
markbmcfc said:

Ha, but you must realize that this is a valid bargaining tactic :)
If the other side is desperate enough, then they would call us back and reduce their demands to acceptable levels..

Rome, he continues to work for the renewal of De Rossi
The Rome continues to work on the renovation of Daniele De Rossi. Continue contacts between Franco Baldini and the agent of the Giallorossi midfielder Sergio Berti. As revealed by the "Special Cup" of Sky Sports meeting took place late in the evening is to be interpreted in a positive way for an agreement between the parties.

Tuttomercato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.