De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the rumour that we'd offer his dad Alberto a major role in the youth system, I was just reading about Roma's reserves under him this season:

Played: 15
Won: 12
Drawn: 3
Lost: 0
For: 57
Against: 13

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerway.com/national/italy/campionato-nazionale-primavera/2011-2012/girone-c/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerway.com/national/italy ... /girone-c/</a>

So yeah, I don't think that'd be an awful recruitment exactly! But it may be a moot point with De Rossi edging closer to renewing his contract.

I still find it strange that if he loves Roma so much etc then why not just sign the contract offered?? Might be clutching at straws but I think he's still 50/50 on coming to us! Just wish he would bloody decide!! Lol

I dont think he will come and if he does it wont be in january maybe a summer move for him and besides there are only 8 days left in the window and hermain still hasnt gone so mancini does not have the funds available.But you never know Transfer deadline day anything could happen.

Salar said:
I dont think he will come and if he does it wont be in january maybe a summer move for him and besides there are only 8 days left in the window and hermain still hasnt gone so mancini does not have the funds available.But you never know Transfer deadline day anything could happen.
I still think bobby will get 1-2 in and I still have a suspicion that samba will come in!

FantasyIreland said:
BlueRiz said:
There are loads of super talent like De Rossi out there, younger and more committed.

Who do you have in mind? please list them all.....

Strootman (PSV Eindhoven) looks promising. made it from a Dutch Championship club (Sparta Rotterdam) to the dutch national team in barely 2 years. I hate to say it but i'm afraid Nigel de Jong lost his spot to him already.

Anyone got any news about this?? its all gone strangely silent....

He said himself he would tell the fans once the decision was made, and that he had made his mind up, but hmm very very quite for some reason ???

zlaz3r said:
Anyone got any news about this?? its all gone strangely silent....

He said himself he would tell the fans once the decision was made, and that he had made his mind up, but hmm very very quite for some reason ???

Nobody knows mate. It seems a little strange to me that it is taking so long for him to sign a new contract with his beloved Roma. Especially considering the great contract that they are reportedly offering him.

I was thinking about this earlier why hasn't he just signed it .. (new roma contract), i kept thinking about ffpr and if we need to move tevez on.. but he doesn't count for ffpr i dont think so can't work it out. Was there any news on Bobby going to Italy yesterday or what?

bumbleblue said:
I was thinking about this earlier why hasn't he just signed it .. (new roma contract), i kept thinking about ffpr and if we need to move tevez on.. but he doesn't count for ffpr i dont think so can't work it out. Was there any news on Bobby going to Italy yesterday or what?

I think iin a way it FFPR would possibly be a consideration. Scraggy necks wages may not be taken into account for the FFPR but his incoming transfer fee would be partly funding DDR transfer fee and wages.

80s Shorts said:
bumbleblue said:

I think iin a way it FFPR would possibly be a consideration. Scraggy necks wages may not be taken into account for the FFPR but his incoming transfer fee would be partly funding DDR transfer fee and wages.

Another reason to wave bye bye to the judas twat. Come on carlos fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.