De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this window, Mancini shouldn't touch De Rossi with a barge pole. He is way too committed to Rome and even if we execute his buyout fee and then pay the man £170k, he would not be committed to City and generate the same amount of skill, passion and drive to succeed cos he's always been a 1 club man. He won't bring "De Rossi football" to City or any other club imo.

De Rossi won't have that commitment to any other club except Roma, ever AND he's getting on now, so his wages would have to dropped heavily for us consider him if Roma are a non-CL team at the end of the year. There are loads of super talent like De Rossi out there, younger and more committed. Personally, I'm glad cos De Rossi would have been a bad signing for us (expecting to see great stuff and when we see him on the pitch .... he's a pile a sh7t)

Stop worrying about his age. He's not a winger or a striker. Do you think Chelsea regret buying Makelele at 30?

onceabluealways said:
You have to question his desire for winning if he has stayed in rome throughout his prime.

If you was a professional footballer playing for City (sans rich benefactor, but imagine we were still a good team), would you leave?

sincity said:
ok, so now the debate is:
Would you be willing to spend 15m + 170k or so per week wages for a 28 year old, unproven player in the Premier League?
I know he's been hyped as world-class on here, and would undoubtedly take the Premier League by storm, but wouldn't it be better to get someone younger as a future investment and meet FFP, rather than a short-term goal?

at the very least, I would ask him to reduce his wage demands and/or sign-on bonus if he doesn't come to us now, but rather in the summer, as we would now be paying double simply to accommodate his desire to satisfy the Roma fans...

based on reports the buyout will be 10 - 15m euros. thats what? £8.5 - 12.5m. still a bargain in my eyes. hes only 28. you could in theory get another 5 years service out of him.

BlueRiz said:
After this window, Mancini shouldn't touch De Rossi with a barge pole. He is way too committed to Rome and even if we execute his buyout fee and then pay the man £170k, he would not be committed to City and generate the same amount of skill, passion and drive to succeed cos he's always been a 1 club man. He won't bring "De Rossi football" to City or any other club imo.

De Rossi won't have that commitment to any other club except Roma, ever AND he's getting on now, so his wages would have to dropped heavily for us consider him if Roma are a non-CL team at the end of the year. There are loads of super talent like De Rossi out there, younger and more committed. Personally, I'm glad cos De Rossi would have been a bad signing for us (expecting to see great stuff and when we see him on the pitch .... he's a pile a sh7t)

you are of course entitled to your opinion, but my personal opinion is that your opinion is a rather large pile of pig spunk, only saying like

Castiel said:
Stop worrying about his age. He's not a winger or a striker. Do you think Chelsea regret buying Makelele at 30?
↑↑↑↑↑I tend to agree with this Chelski fan! ↑↑↑↑↑

BlueRiz said:

BringBackSwales said:
you are of course entitled to your opinion, but my personal opinion is that your opinion is a rather large pile of pig spunk, only saying like

lol ... thats a f7ckin graphic image!

I was praying for De Rossi to come to city but the the man looks like he doesn't wanna know us. Mancini is class and knowing him he probably knows best and if he we should buy him in Summer then 110% behind bobby!

All I would love to see is team unity (already there as we all know) and Kompany and co lifting PL trophy in May at the Etihad!!!!! Come on City!!<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 pm --<br /><br />
Dax777 said:
Hope he is good for us. Never been that impressed by the guy.

google him and watch his clips. The man is a beast !!! Him and Yaya, Barry & co will be intimidating as f7ck! Just worried he's gonna f7ck us off for Roma as he is emotionally connected to the club.

On the positive side, if he were to leave Roma he would NEVER join another Italian team and I think he would come to us rather than R Madrid or Rags cos of Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.