De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
What does fbloke say about it?

Probably I told you so like he always does, he said last week that Nasri interview would be on the OS that night. Unbelieveable how he can get ITK status because he posts some ariculate non stories.

we don't have room for De Rossi. Whilst we could use another CM for depth, bringing in De Rossi gives us too many first name on team sheet/guaranteed starter/must play big game types. De Rossi, NDJ, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will always be picked. It drops quality footballers in Dzeko, Baz, Milner, AJ, etc even further down the pecking order.

Andouble said:
we don't have room for De Rossi. Whilst we could use another CM for depth, bringing in De Rossi gives us too many first name on team sheet/guaranteed starter/must play big game types. De Rossi, NDJ, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will always be picked. It drops quality footballers in Dzeko, Baz, Milner, AJ, etc even further down the pecking order.
Tevez has to go to make room or somebody has to sacrifice their CL place (possibly Taylor?)

Zaba dabba do said:
Ducado said:

Probably I told you so like he always does, he said last week that Nasri interview would be on the OS that night. Unbelieveable how he can get ITK status because he posts some ariculate non stories.

Those who know, would have known that as early as June, I predicted he would say he told us so.

;)

But not everyone wants to believe. The question is, why? Even the wrong answer will lead you closer to the truth, if you have asked the right question.

;)

City have conducted themselves excellently this summer. The consensus seems to be that there is an argument for, and against, more players.

Oops. Have I said too much?

;)

Oh, I'm fooling myself, my pastiche is but a pale imitation, lacking the delight and intrigue that only a real 'fbloker' can provide.

Now, where is he?

Silly question. I've just popped 'fbl' in my search bar and it comes up with his twitter. Google knows the score.

LMAO he's tweeted five times in the last 15 minutes.

Andouble said:
he uses a winking smiley more than any grown man should.
His posting style descended into self-parody at times, but he's a top voice on City in many ways. The twitter format really suits him, for some reason.

If you're reading this chap, I hope Dewey and the rest are still beaming out like they were in that photo you posted.

Ducado said:

Why not just ask him....... in a nice way if you can manage....

spoken to him myself a couple of time's via pm, he seem's a nice friendly guy.

Ducado does his usual and the sheep pile in with the childish comments.

Wait till it gets nasty as it invariably will and the very same Mod will no doubt happily dish the warnings out.

Fucking joke.

blueinsa said:
Ducado does his usual and the sheep pile in with the childish comments.

Wait till it gets nasty as it invariably will and the very same Mod will no doubt happily dish the warnings out.

Fucking joke.

Careful. He'll delete this post and give you a 24 hour ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.