De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Bluemanc100 said:
At City he may also set a trend for shirts with one long, one short arm, they'd be great for the unpredictable weather in Manchester, particlarly if the arms zipped on and off.............

Lol and dont forget the bandage on the hand of the short sleeved arm!!

Is he related to Keith Lemon??

Neville Kneville said:
sincity said:
OB1 said:
Yes he did misplace some passes cos he only achieved an 89% pass completion, which was a bit better than his average for the tournament.

eh? what's pass completion rate got to do with anything?
Jordan Henderson got 100% pass completion rate during the match. Doesn't mean he was the star of the show...don't take the stats out of context.
I think we've all agreed De Rossi was good defensively, it's mainly his finishing we're talking about, which may be put down to a case of nerves..

Or a case of him being a midfield player who doesn't score that many goals & doesn't anticipate scoring like a striker would.

If you had watched the game, you wouldn't have thought so. He made 6 shots with 1 shot on target, second only to Balotelli's 10 shots (5 on target). Cassano was third with 5 shots (1 on target). So yeah, he can be a striker if he wants to be..

sincity said:
OB1 said:
sincity said:
It's that superstition (or paranoia) he has that he always plays poorly against English sides. Media kept talking about it so much that the guy now actually believes it. And that mentality affected his performance. For a guy who put in a stellar performance against Spain, there's no other way to explain it..

Yes he did misplace some passes cos he only achieved an 89% pass completion, which was a bit better than his average for the tournament.

eh? what's pass completion rate got to do with anything?
Jordan Henderson got 100% pass completion rate during the match. Doesn't mean he was the star of the show...don't take the stats out of context.
I think we've all agreed De Rossi was good defensively, it's mainly his finishing we're talking about, which may be put down to a case of nerves..

Er, you mentioned misplaced passes as part of your critique and I merely pointed out what his pass completion was so how is that out of context?

I have said it a few pages back, unless there is a release clause written in his new contract this will be a no go. He is fiercly loyal to Roma and unless is disillusioned with his club this will be a no go.

carlos92 said:
I have said it a few pages back, unless there is a release clause written in his new contract this will be a no go. He is fiercly loyal to Roma and unless is disillusioned with his club this will be a no go.
So why you repeating yourself then.

i8rags said:
carlos92 said:

The more post's the bigger the blue you are.

Kun Aguero said:
i8rags said:
carlos92 said:

The more post's the bigger the blue you are.

Don't you start! Are you one of the multiple usernames on here?

I've been in Europe the past week, and the German channels were discussing a E24m bid from City for DDR.

It sounded pretty genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.