De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsallBlue said:
mancblue said:
Boff said:
It should be a great battle between schweinsteiger & de rossi tonight, we should buy the winner
schweinsteiger won't leave bayern.

Would prefer De Rossi anyway
I don't think I would die to age but that's irrelevant anyway. I hope we go for De Rossi, he's a class act and would fit right in next to Yaya next season with Barry turning into De Jong's roll last season. Does anybody know if DDR actually signed that contract at Roma?

lionheart said:
spacecadet said:
lionheart said:
"Okay, I have got a bad back. But I have got a lot of faith in the medical people."...sounds rather worrying. We surely don't want another RSC.
Yep, once you have a bad back it never goes away.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
I agree some back troubles can sometimes be hard to treat, but surely this is a sweeping generalisation.
He needs a full professional medical examination, I would not right him off just yet. Lets diagnose his problem first.

slicky202 said:
we in for him then? or is this 100+ pages of pure speculation :)

possibly, and yes

if you expect a direct quote from Mancini saying I have bid 22m for DDR your probably a little optimistic, best off supporting a team Harry Redknapp manages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.