De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the new Bale thread, no convincing links to him and everyone desperate to sign him. I'd love him here but he is the best paid Italian in Serie A and loves Rome so right now it's clutching at straws a bit and here's hoping one of our resident ITKs tells us we're seriously after him.

The only possible attraction for him will be if he has any personal ambition at club level, he's seriously underachieved due to his club loyalty like an Italian Gerrard but even worse (Gerrard has won the Champions League, FA Cup, and UEFA Cup, De Rossi has just won the two Italian cups). I don't think we'll ever go for him if we don't try again this window.

What's wrong with his arm by the way? What's up with the long sleeve and bandage?

A true warrior he is. And add to that a very good footballer. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he had anything to do with Mario's attitude and behaviour these past weeks.

Matt the Giant said:
What's wrong with his arm by the way? What's up with the long sleeve and bandage?

A true warrior he is. And add to that a very good footballer. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he had anything to do with Mario's attitude and behaviour these past weeks.

He said he had a tattoo with a political statement that he means should remain private.
I think it looks cool and could start a trend :D

Matt the Giant said:

Keith Lemon is his hero.

FantasyIreland said:
OB1 said:
We simply must bid for De Rossi.

I'd imagine we probably have,several times.

There is absolutely no way City would have agreed to allow De Rossi to sign an improved contract out of some loyalty towards Roma recouping a realistic fee.

His fee went from £8m back to £20m plus. Added to the £7m a year in wages he is now getting, time to forget this guy and admire him from afar.

For me, Montolivio and Moutinho are the two players who have stood out as suiting our requirements in this area.

That lad at the back for Italy, Bonucci, all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.