De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamTheGuru said:
How on earth is this thread still going?

For those with short memories:

In February 2012, De Rossi signed a new five-year contract with Roma. He became the highest paid Italian footballer in the Serie A at €10 million (gross) per annum.

Imagine if Kompany was to go somewhere in 6 months time......

Thiago Silva was an all go for a move to PSG but renewed his contract at Milan - 2 weeks later he was then sold to PSG!

De Rossi coming to City would not be the biggest shock in world football and for me I don't think it would eclipse Silva going to PSG for the fee he did this summer!

sam-caddick said:
SamTheGuru said:

In February 2012, De Rossi signed a new five-year contract with Roma. He became the highest paid Italian footballer in the Serie A at €10 million (gross) per annum.

Thiago Silva was an all go for a move to PSG but renewed his contract at Milan - 2 weeks later he was then sold to PSG!

De Rossi coming to City would not be the biggest shock in world football and for me I don't think it would eclipse Silva going to PSG for the fee he did this summer!

I agree. Part of the (reported) reason we didn't go for him was because his contract was so short. I would love to see De Rossi at the Etihad, and I definitely think its within the realm of possibility.

sam-caddick said:
SamTheGuru said:

That's surely to do with the accounting though....

SuperbiaInProlelio said:
sam-caddick said:
SamTheGuru said:

I agree. Part of the (reported) reason we didn't go for him was because his contract was so short. I would love to see De Rossi at the Etihad, and I definitely think its within the realm of possibility.

We didn't go for him because his contract was so short? That is the daftest thing I have ever heard.

SamTheGuru said:
SuperbiaInProlelio said:
sam-caddick said:

We didn't go for him because his contract was so short? That is the daftest thing I have ever heard.

"Citizens boss Roberto Mancini was keen to sign the 28-year-old last summer and again in the January transfer window, but the Etihad Stadium moneymen were reluctant to pay a fee for a player who was approaching the end of his contract."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/905900-daniele-de-rossi-back-in-manchester-citys-summer-transfer-plans#ixzz21lFvEzmx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/9 ... z21lFvEzmx</a>

Don't shoot the messenger.

SuperbiaInProlelio said:
SamTheGuru said:
SuperbiaInProlelio said:

"Citizens boss Roberto Mancini was keen to sign the 28-year-old last summer and again in the January transfer window, but the Etihad Stadium moneymen were reluctant to pay a fee for a player who was approaching the end of his contract."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/905900-daniele-de-rossi-back-in-manchester-citys-summer-transfer-plans#ixzz21lFvEzmx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/9 ... z21lFvEzmx</a>

Don't shoot the messenger.

You are kidding right ?

SamTheGuru said:

Thiago Silva has just done something very similar

ono said:
SamTheGuru said:

Indeed.

ono said:
SamTheGuru said:

Milan are skint, they forced him out for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.