De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
b2b said:
sam-caddick said:
b2b said:
this is a deal im hoping for , instead of waisting 20 mill on RVP i'd rather get de rossi for that price since we really need a good midfielder , and his wage demands wont be 200k/week ,

dreaming is beautiful :(

This.

However, De Rossi is on about 160-170k now though I think, so he would demand more I would imagine!

are you sure ? i dont think roma would be able to pay this amount , even AC milan and Inter wont be able to pay 170k , but im not sure , either way hes worth it we'll get a worrier in midfield
This^^^
Italian football is in a bad way atm.
The big guns ie Juve, Milan, Inter and Roma have big problems covering wage bills and are going to fall well short of the FFP regulations at the rate they are going. I would not be at all surprised to see us signing the likes of De Rossi as we are one of the few clubs who would be able to meet his likely demands, that is providing we manage to unload the likes of Ade. This is absolutely pivotal if we are to do anything in this transfer window.

La Repubblica says Roma want Axel Witsel and Gregory van der Wiel and suggest the only way they can fund that is to sell DDR to us. The saga that never ends. ;)

LoveCity said:
La Repubblica says Roma want Axel Witsel and Gregory van der Wiel and suggest the only way they can fund that is to sell DDR to us. The saga that never ends. ;)

but...but....Tolmie says we arent interested.......YAWN!

LoveCity said:

Arrrrrrgggg!

De Rossi mentions wants to go prem league, puts him on list
TH says fanciful, crosses him off list
TH puts question mark after fanciful intimating might still happen puts him back on list
TH says forget about him, crosses him off the list
Now this, the latest reports, pencil hovers over paper with crossings out, licks lead, puts him on list, then crosses him out. This is my stance on this player.

Rammyblues said:
TH puts question mark after fanciful intimating might still happen puts him back on list
Now this, the latest reports, pencil hovers over paper with crossings out, licks lead, puts him on list, then crosses him out. This is my stance on this player.

The transfer window Hokey Cokey.

Rammyblues said:
I've just blown a fuse, fookin fookers!

If paper's figures is anywhere true, 23.5mil is an acceptable fee to get De Rossi, although we can probably get it below 20mil..but he would be worth it..

How on earth is this thread still going?

For those with short memories:

In February 2012, De Rossi signed a new five-year contract with Roma. He became the highest paid Italian footballer in the Serie A at €10 million (gross) per annum.

Imagine if Kompany was to go somewhere in 6 months time......

Would love him at City but don't see it happening.

Does he really want to leave Italy when he has marital/custody discussions going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.