De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazzmand Show said:
20sbc07 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Why not? There is not a great deal between them. FFS some people act like De Jong is a bloody Championship player at times...

Take De Jong, add the leadership of Kompany, the passing ability of Scholes/Pizzaro and the forward runs of Yaya Toure then you've got yourself De Rossi.

You are significantly overrating De Rossi there mate. He is not on the same level as Toure, Technically or pace wise. I saw the Milan Roma game earlier in the year and Muntari, an average player, destroyed De Rossi on several occasions. A lot of people on here seem to be judging there opinion of De Rossi on heresay, rather than facts.

You say he's overrating him then judging him by one bad game. How many bad games did Yaya have last season? I've followed his career pretty closely for a long time and he is indeed one of the best CMs in modern football. He's not overrating him in the slightest. I'll say that Yaya is a better player going forward but Daniele's defensive work and passing ability are of the absolute highest quality. DDR would be the best possible signing we could make this summer.

ForzaMancini said:
20sbc07 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Why not? There is not a great deal between them. FFS some people act like De Jong is a bloody Championship player at times...

Take De Jong, add the leadership of Kompany, the passing ability of Scholes/Pizzaro and the forward runs of Yaya Toure then you've got yourself De Rossi.

Haha, he is a great player but you are overrating him a little

You haven't seen enough of him then.

blink922 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
20sbc07 said:

You are significantly overrating De Rossi there mate. He is not on the same level as Toure, Technically or pace wise. I saw the Milan Roma game earlier in the year and Muntari, an average player, destroyed De Rossi on several occasions. A lot of people on here seem to be judging there opinion of De Rossi on heresay, rather than facts.

You say he's overrating him then judging him by one bad game. How many bad games did Yaya have last season? I've followed his career pretty closely for a long time and he is indeed one of the best CMs in modern football. He's not overrating him in the slightest. DDR would be the best possible signing we could make this summer.

ForzaMancini said:
20sbc07 said:

I dislike Scholes and the way the rags wank off him but he is still arguably the greatest passer in Premier League history, De Rossi, although a great passer himself, does not posses the same passing ability of Scholes.

blink922 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
20sbc07 said:

You say he's overrating him then judging him by one bad game. How many bad games did Yaya have last season? I've followed his career pretty closely for a long time and he is indeed one of the best CMs in modern football. He's not overrating him in the slightest. I'll say that Yaya is a better player going forward but Daniele's defensive work and passing ability are of the absolute highest quality. DDR would be the best possible signing we could make this summer.

ForzaMancini said:
20sbc07 said:

I think he's overrating Pizarro

ForzaMancini said:
blink922 said:
Bazzmand Show said:

You say he's overrating him then judging him by one bad game. How many bad games did Yaya have last season? I've followed his career pretty closely for a long time and he is indeed one of the best CMs in modern football. He's not overrating him in the slightest. DDR would be the best possible signing we could make this summer.

ForzaMancini said:

I dislike Scholes and the way the rags wank off him but he is still arguably the greatest passer in Premier League history, De Rossi, although a great passer himself, does not posses the same passing ability of Scholes.

Fair enough. Hard to surpass Scholes in that area.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/roma/?action=read&idnet=dm9jZWdpYWxsb3Jvc3NhLml0LTQxMzkz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/roma/?ac ... l0LTQxMzkz</a>

This Italian journalist claims in the last hours we've bid €40million for De Rossi. Having signed Rodwell does anyone really think we might still be in for a midfielder or is Rodwell seen more as a long-term investment meaning Bob might want De Rossi also?

LoveCity said:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/roma/?action=read&idnet=dm9jZWdpYWxsb3Jvc3NhLml0LTQxMzkz

This Italian journalist claims in the last hours we've bid €40million for De Rossi. Having signed Rodwell does anyone really think we might still be in for a midfielder or is Rodwell seen more as a long-term investment meaning Bob might want De Rossi also?

He is a player we can fit in along with Jack Rodwell. It is whether we can persuade De Rossi to leave Roma is open to debate.

pudge said:
blink922 said:
Bazzmand Show said:

ForzaMancini said:

I think he's overrating Pizarro

Why? Pizarro was the best passer of the ball in our team whilst he was here.

LoveCity said:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/roma/?action=read&idnet=dm9jZWdpYWxsb3Jvc3NhLml0LTQxMzkz

Tolmie said forget De rossi.

LoveCity said:

Posted this in the "Marquee signing" thread the other day:

Joehannes said:
The fact we've brought in Rodwell, which in effect is a saving on someone of the ilk of De Rossi or Martinez, gives me the distinct impression that we have something up our sleeve.
Unless we do buy someone of that ilk and Bob sees one as a long-term centre-back and one as a midfielder? As stated in my other post..sneaky feeling that it's Garcia from Benfica.
Swap Garcia for De Rossi (player of that ilk) though. In the 3-5-2, maybe Mancini wants De Rossi to play middle CB/sweeper like he did for Italy in the Euros...

80s Shorts said:
LoveCity said:

Tolmie said forget De rossi.
Tolmie has said alot of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.