who or what is hom?
What is a nexy?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:26 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
RMancini said:
ethan23 said:
who or what is hom?

hom
n
1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Plants) a sacred plant of the Parsees and ancient Persians
2. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Plants) a drink made from this plant

If you can smoke it AND drink it, then count me in.

I'll have 2 bags and 10 pints.
Clever.

I know DDR is a great player but so is NDJ.

What I don't get is why we would consider spending 20 plus million on a player that is 29 when NDJ is only 27? I know he is in the last year of his contract but seems a little odd not to give him the pay rise he wants. Appears we are just going to spend NDJ's pay rise on a player 2 years his senior.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

What I don't get is why we would consider spending 20 plus million on a player that is 29 when NDJ is only 27? I know he is in the last year of his contract but seems a little odd not to give him the pay rise he wants. Appears we are just going to spend NDJ's pay rise on a player 2 years his senior.
please don't tell me your comparing NDJ to DDR?

Absolutely adore the guy, if we got him would solidify our defence ten fold and free up so many more options. I love de jong and would be devasted for him to leave but this guy is something else.

dillbi95 said:

Why not? There is not a great deal between them. FFS some people act like De Jong is a bloody Championship player at times...

Bazzmand Show said:
dillbi95 said:

Why not? There is not a great deal between them. FFS some people act like De Jong is a bloody Championship player at times...
This. De jong is world class.

mcfc2607 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
dillbi95 said:

This. De jong is world class.
Calm your hype, i didnt say that one was shit and the other world class did i?
Im saying they are different players. De jong is more of a anchor man where as DDR is mainly a DLP. Which we need. If NDJ and DDR were the same type of players i dont think we would be going after him. But they arnt....

oh and before you start crying about this aswell, i think De Jong is a world class player...

deary me

Roll On City said:

deary me

He has a point in a business Sence, there are two different kind of players though! :-)

I just don't see the point in pissing 25 mill+ on a 29 year old midfielder, when we have an absolute quality CM (De Jong), in the final year. Why not get that sorted, then try get in a much younger and cheaper player than De Rossi. This is why I don't think Bobbies the most savvy of managers, wants rid of Dzeko in order to get VP, when that doesn't happen he has a bit of a moan. It's him that has not got the best out of Edin yet, not the other way round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.