Dead man walking

larderland said:
was his biggest supporter,defended him all day long but changing tevez for barry i feel will seal his faith.shocking shocking manager i actually dont want him fired,i want him to be a success but i think the owners will have had enough.

once again im not starting a mancini out thread,cos i like the man but this season just hasnt been good enough and i think the owners will act on this

3 home games with no goals either

You think wrong BTW OWNER not owners Forza Mancini

10.Goater_Legend said:
Newlunar said:
I was listening to BBC Manc on the way home and although I didn't spot it myself someone called in and said Tevez signalled to the bench that he needed to be subbed.
Platt (I know I know he's persona non gratis among our oh so knowledgeable support) stated that Carlos is carrying an injury which they didn't want to aggravate.

On top of all that Mancini has had to fly to Italy because his dad's taken a turn for the worse which might just be something of a distraction.

Poor result yes. Disappointing performance yes, but if we'd scored at any point one goal would have been enough and this place would be the usual garden of roses after a win.

Birmingham had every single player back for a City corner in the 1st half, they didn't even risk leaving a lone striker up. I bet their dopey fans aren't moaning though.

Stop calling for change all the time you clowns.
Amen

And amen from me as well.

How anyone can think that sacking yet another manager who's had very little time to make his mark will result in success is beyond me. It;s not worked in the last 20 years and it won't work now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.