Dead man walking

I think Mancini will get the push this week. Not for footballing reasons, nobody can understand his tactics, fans or the team. I reckon City will get rid of him for financial reasons. The bad press the club and team are getting, the poor image for sponsors and the drop in gates will all play a part in Mancini's demise.

I still think he is a good manager but what is the truth about his relationship with the players.

Are some of them playing badly because of too much night-clubbing or is it that they just couldn't care less as long as they get their money. Is there a deeper problem based on the players feeling towards Mancini.

I can't see any way that Tevez will stay with City when he is forced to do all the work with no centre forward to support him. It would be ironic if Mancini's tactics force Tevez out and then Mancini gets the sack.

Blue Smarties said:
I was one of the biggest Mancini supporters, my confidence has been dented badly today.

I agree m8. If we carry on like this then the only chance we have of CL football will be on Football Manager. Shocking!

samharris said:
Blue Smarties said:
I was one of the biggest Mancini supporters, my confidence has been dented badly today.

yep..me too :(

Me three. Not saying sack the bloke but my confidence is shot at the moment. Is it the players, or the manager i just dont know. Feel slightly ill. :(

Dread to think wot this place would be like if we fucking lost!

Come on,get behind him!

There is no one to replace him so we cant sack him!

have to say that was one of the most gutless displays I've seen for a while , Sparky up next , we need to show some bottle

eshiers1 said:
absolutely baffling

the players underperformed

the manager underperformed

i'm not calling for his head yet, but fulham away is must win (not must not lose mancini)

The media would go to enormous power wanking proportions if we were to lose to Hughes.

sooner they sack him the better were getting called a boring team how can we be boring when we got a good few creative stars.

sick of formations with 1 out and out striker aswell

chase of spades said:
Dread to think wot this place would be like if we fucking lost!

Come on,get behind him!

There is no one to replace him so we cant sack him!

We can get almost anyone we want. Apart from the obvious, (mourinho, ferguson etc) there aren't too many top attacking managers who would turn the job down. Managers don't have a transfer window,we can approach when we like and whoever we like.

Need to pray that Real Madrid win the CL this year, or they finish behind Barcelona, because that’s the only way Mourinho will become available, and I think he’s the only man with the big enough reputation to command our superstar roster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.