Dead man walking

Godfather said:
chase of spades said:
Dread to think wot this place would be like if we fucking lost!

Come on,get behind him!

There is no one to replace him so we cant sack him!

We can get almost anyone we want. Apart from the obvious, (mourinho, ferguson etc) there aren't too many top attacking managers who would turn the job down. Managers don't have a transfer window,we can approach when we like and whoever we like.
Go on then,like who?

Breaker said:
eshiers1 said:
absolutely baffling

the players underperformed

the manager underperformed

i'm not calling for his head yet, but fulham away is must win (not must not lose mancini)

The media would go to enormous power wanking proportions if we were to lose to Hughes.

indeed they would

but if we do lose and he gets shown the door i dont see how he could have many complaints

larderland said:
was his biggest supporter,defended him all day long but changing tevez for barry i feel will seal his faith.shocking shocking manager i actually dont want him fired,i want him to be a success but i think the owners will have had enough.

once again im not starting a mancini out thread,cos i like the man but this season just hasnt been good enough and i think the owners will act on this

3 home games with no goals either

I have got to say i'am with you on this one,i talk mancini up to every other fan i come across,"give him time it will come good" and all that,but after today i just dont know.I mean can someone explain that performance to me ? or explain that sub ? jesus i just dont get it ! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Bunk said:
Need to pray that Real Madrid win the CL this year, or they finish behind Barcelona, because that’s the only way Mourinho will become available, and I think he’s the only man with the big enough reputation to command our superstar roster.

Errrrr, how many superstars have we got then ?
Tevez and errrrrr..........

chase of spades said:
Godfather said:
We can get almost anyone we want. Apart from the obvious, (mourinho, ferguson etc) there aren't too many top attacking managers who would turn the job down. Managers don't have a transfer window,we can approach when we like and whoever we like.
Go on then,like who?

I don't know, but just off the top of my head, borussia dortmund have been immense in the bundesliga, I don't know who their manager is and I'm not saying get him, but that's just one example of a possible target, people with greater knowledge of the European game will know better than me what he is like, basically possibly up and coming managers many of us have never heard of, just like mourinho when he won the cl with Porto.

bluemoon32 said:
Bunk said:
Need to pray that Real Madrid win the CL this year, or they finish behind Barcelona, because that’s the only way Mourinho will become available, and I think he’s the only man with the big enough reputation to command our superstar roster.

Silva, Balotelli, Adebayor, Johnson, Milner, Hart, Yaya Toure. All big name players. You can read about these players on our website, we set the page up especially for new fans to our club who don'tknow about out staff.

Blue Smarties said:
I was one of the biggest Mancini supporters, my confidence has been dented badly today.

Totally agree mate, but it's getting harder to make excuses for him. It's not pretty to watch at the minute

chase of spades said:
Godfather said:
Go on then,like who?
Hiddinck, Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Mourinho, Jol......

Bunk said:
bluemoon32 said:

Silva, Balotelli, Adebayor, Johnson, Milner, Hart, Yaya Toure. All big name players. You can read about these players on our website, we set the page up especially for new fans to our club who don'tknow about out staff.
lol<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
chase of spades said:
Go on then,like who?
Hiddinck, Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Mourinho, Jol......
Hiddink - yes the only one for me!

Van Gaal - err no

Rijkaard - your fukin kiddin?

Mourinho - never in a million years would leave Madrid,hope im wrong tho!

Jol - Why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.