Dead Man's Shoes

johnny on the spot said:
Bit of a taste (no spoilers):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmjNLAU7zLQ[/youtube]

Top film and my favourite scene. The bit where he does the "ooh i'm scared bit is funny as fuck".

Good bump. I knew it was good, but watching it now I realise I'd forgotten how good it actually was. There are a lot of good performances in it, and the score is pretty good as well. Forgot how good the lad playing his brother was. Great, great film. Oh, and the part where he is wearing the respirator is stunning. That is exactly how it sounds when you're wearing the bloody thing.

Thanks for the heads up on this film.

stayed up espech for this film and its an hour later here in Germany.

not disappointed up to know :)

The scene towards the end with the balaclava and the blunt knife he gave to those Kids was really, really dark. Great film but I have to be in a certain mood to watch it.

Well i did not expect that twist of an ending.

Excellent film glad i stayed up for it.

Cheers again :)

Grolsch30 said:
Well i did not expect that twist of an ending.

Excellent film glad i stayed up for it.

Cheers again :)

The "twist" was the thing that blew my mind the first time I'd watched it...left me cold!!

Seen the film now so many times its untrue (I never get tired of watching it and even while I have it on DVD couldn't help but watch it again tonight!!)

The twist still gives me shivers!!!

Powerful and evoking film

Originally "found" this film from you lot several years ago. Never gets old and I've seen it 100times easily. The atmosphere/soundtrack/casting-all of it is just perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.