Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect Angelino and Zinchenko together on that side of the pitch interchanging might not be the end of the world. Just my thoughts.

Suspect Angelino and Zinchenko together on that side of the pitch interchanging might not be the end of the world. Just my thoughts.
Angelino? He has been atrocious since he came back. He looks worse than we let him go.
Any premiership game we start with him at left back we will have problems.
He shows no pace and lacks positional awareness, I am sure we brought him back only to resell and make a profit on.
I think he will be let go again in the Jan window.

Last edited:

Honestly, that wouldn’t even be close to top 7 standard.

The gap between Sané and Zinchenko from a forward thinking perspective is gigantic.

Angelino still needs to prove himself as well.

Sorry mate, but that's kind of a pointless statement - it's like saying if De Bruyne didn't have passing ability - he'd be average. Each player has various 'attributes' which make them the player they are.....

Also, Sane has an extremely powerful shot, can take a mean free kick and whips in a good ball.
If Sane stayed and listened to Pep he could become one of the world's best.

I hope we don't budge on our valuation, as I can't see Bayern stretching to £135m. I'd be happy to see him stay here for another season, even if meant having to accept a much lower fee next summer. At least it would give us time to get a replacement lined up, and we'd get another year's service out of him. There would also be an outside chance that he could still end up renewing with us. Losing both Kompany and Sane would significantly weaken us imo, even with the additions of Rodri and Cancelo. Liverpool will be on our tails again, and it seems mad to give them any encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.