Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling that injury we won't see him play again for us if he is going, because good excuse to stop him risking anything before 2nd Sept. But hopefully he stays if not he goes and we move on.

I'd say it's his no1 asset and if he didn't have it he wouldn't even be at Zaha's technical level. He consistently get caught offside, which is effectively losing possession, whilst his finishing is not Mbape standard.

As I've said, he's rocket quick but without it the rest of his game is so so! In fact, have you ever seen him even head a ball?
Sometimes the offsides aren’t his (or Jesus’s) fault. Remember KDB giving him a bollocking at Palace for an offside. The replay showed that it was a slight delay in passing by Kev that caused the offside

I'd say it's his no1 asset and if he didn't have it he wouldn't even be at Zaha's technical level. He consistently get caught offside, which is effectively losing possession, whilst his finishing is not Mbape standard.

As I've said, he's rocket quick but without it the rest of his game is so so! In fact, have you ever seen him even head a ball?

LOL

If Sane wasn't super quick he'd be average. Saying that however his speed is a devastating game changer and would take some replacing.

Sorry mate, but that's kind of a pointless statement - it's like saying if De Bruyne didn't have passing ability - he'd be average. Each player has various 'attributes' which make them the player they are.....

Also, Sane has an extremely powerful shot, can take a mean free kick and whips in a good ball.

Sometimes the offsides aren’t his (or Jesus’s) fault. Remember KDB giving him a bollocking at Palace for an offside. The replay showed that it was a slight delay in passing by Kev that caused the offside
A player with his pace should never be caught offside, he can afford to give a defender a yard or two

Same old.

We are after a player and he is great. He chooses to go somewhere else and he becomes shite.
We have a player that extends his contract and he is great. When he doesn’t or seems to go somewhere else, he becomes shite.

Some simply don’t understand there are more clubs in the world of football that are attractive to players. And we need strong opponents. I bet most preferred out title win over United in 2012 and last years’ over Liverpool because they are our rivals and it was a close contest.

Sane is a young player and very talented. He could become one of the top players in the world. He has been great for us. But, and it’s fair to make a comparison, his development has not been as straight foreword as Sterling. He is however still a huge talent and we should be very happy to have him and have him stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.