Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we even play him?

Unless hes going to sign a new contract I dont see why wed waste our time getting him fit for Bayern.

Could give him a few run outs in the cup or if we have so many injuries we cant field a team without him, but I dont see why Pep would play a player who doesnt want to be here.

Maybe because he’s brilliant and could help us win the champions league. The lad hasn’t said anything or misbehaved in any way since he’s been here and his contract still has longer to run than Gundo’s last season before he signed. Not like he’s acted a complete twat like Tevez and bringing him back late in the season didn’t work out too badly.

He did, when he repeatedly refused to sign the contracts offered to him.

Pep literally said before the community shield that they'd been trying to get him to sign for 18 months, and at the beginning of the summer they thought he might, and then he changed his mind, and then he said he didn't want any players that didn't want to be here.
Sterling turned down a few contracts last year n’all, on here people were questioning whether he was off to Madrid. So did Fernandinho, he wasn’t happy with only being offered one year at first.

Just because someone hasn’t signed a contract it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to be here. I think he played it right not signing when it was offered because he was at his lowest bargaining point for the best he could get as he’d not been a starter to end the season. He was likely hoping for a good start to the season, ten games in, show he worth more than was offered to him.

Or he might not be happy with certain aspects of the contract. He might not be sure. He might be relaxed about it as he’s still got 19 months left on his current contract and doesn’t see the rush.

Nobody has any idea.
Pretending that we just. don't. know. if Leroy wants to leave or not is peak Blue Moon. We've been trying to get him to sign a new deal for 18 months now because his contract is running down and his representatives were talking to Bayern Munich all summer. I dunno about you pal, but I'm starting to think he's probably not renewing.

“I said many times I want players who want to stay because it’s impossible for me as a manager to convince a player to do what we want to do when his head is away from here,”

Ronaldo wanted to leave the rags the season they won the champions league. Is he the best out and out left winger we have? Have we missed him this season? Do you think he'll play shit because he hasn't signed a new contract? If he's fit, gets a couple of games and does well, i'd fucking start him and try and win this competition.

Exactly.For all his silky skills he`s still a miserable fuck who often gets a cob on when he`s not picked or subbed.Sooner have someone who wants to be here,irrespective of how he can change a game but he has to show more consistency for me.
Wonderful talent when he can be bothered, which is a real shame as he could be a true world beater.If only he had the guile of Sterling.
No he doesn’t! He’s been very professional about his in-and-our selections. He’s spoken very maturely about it.

Why would we even play him?

Unless hes going to sign a new contract I dont see why wed waste our time getting him fit for Bayern.

Could give him a few run outs in the cup or if we have so many injuries we cant field a team without him, but I dont see why Pep would play a player who doesnt want to be here.

Erm, if he is making a team better, than you play him in fucking CL final, no matter if he leaves tomorrow. No need to play him in PL if we're out of the title race and we probably will be, better to play kids, but I'd play him in any cup final we'd eventually play as he'd make us better (if fit 100% and all that) and we'd have better chance to win them. Same reason we played Kompany in our title run last season, despite knowing he's off.

Maybe because he’s brilliant and could help us win the champions league. The lad hasn’t said anything or misbehaved in any way since he’s been here and his contract still has longer to run than Gundo’s last season before he signed. Not like he’s acted a complete twat like Tevez and bringing him back late in the season didn’t work out too badly.

He can be brilliant, or he can be the player we saw all spring who was getting constantly bollocked by Pep before getting taken off early, and that's in the few games he started.

Not to mention if he's anything like Mendy or Gundogan or De Bruyne after their knee injuries he's going to be a shadow of his former self for at least a few months.

Anyone who thinks Sané is going to come back and be world class is deluding themselves.

He can be brilliant, or he can be the player we saw all spring who was getting constantly bollocked by Pep before getting taken off early, and that's in the few games he started.

Not to mention if he's anything like Mendy or Gundogan or De Bruyne after their knee injuries he's going to be a shadow of his former self for at least a few months.

Anyone who thinks Sané is going to come back and be world class is deluding themselves.
He got bollocked once and taken off early twice. There was nothing constant about it.

He’s not world class yet anyway. He’s just a very good talent. But he’s the best left winger at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.