Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo wanted to leave the rags the season they won the champions league. Is he the best out and out left winger we have? Have we missed him this season? Do you think he'll play shit because he hasn't signed a new contract? If he's fit, gets a couple of games and does well, i'd fucking start him and try and win this competition.

Ronaldo is possibly one of the most driven, self-serving footballers the game has ever seen. If Sane had Ronaldo's attitude he'd be undroppable and end up the best in the world within a couple of years. Ronaldo is absolutely obsessed with winning at all costs, and that's what gives him his edge. There's nowt to suggest Sane will be anywhere near as bloody-minded if his heart is elsewhere. I get the point you're making, but it's a stretch when you're comparing him to a freak one-off.

Edit - fwiw, I think Sane will come back and play the odd game, but it'll be like last season. He'll be a rotation player most likely.

Whats a myth ? If he`s NOT a mard arse then stay and fight for your place in a wonderful team.
Everything you said.

His interviews showed a better grasp of English than most English lads, and a very mature and positive attitude towards his team selections. He seems intelligent and mature.

We don’t know if he will or won’t stay and fight for his place in this team. But it won’t make him a mard arse if he doesn’t. Just like it doesn’t make Sterling a mard arse for joining us from Liverpool. Or Rodri for joining us from Atlético. Players leave clubs all the time, most of them aren’t mard arses for doing so.

Ronaldo is possibly one of the most driven, self-serving footballers the game has ever seen. If Sane had Ronaldo's attitude he'd be undroppable and end up the best in the world within a couple of years. Ronaldo is absolutely obsessed with winning at all costs, and that's what gives him his edge. There's nowt to suggest Sane will be anywhere near as bloody-minded if his heart is elsewhere. I get the point you're making, but it's a stretch when you're comparing him to a freak one-off.

I agree with everything you say about Ronaldo ,but im not convinced that Sane would become best in the world with Ronaldos mindset.Sane is talented ,but not in Ronaldos class imo.

Scapegoat !! He needs to show a consitant level something he clearly lacked prior to his injury.He had a face like a smacked arse on many an occasion.If you don`t want to be made a scapegoat then do something about it.Either pull your finger out or fuck off somewhere else.Pep was loosing patience with him and nothing to do with being made a scapegoat.
So what about his face? His output was 20 G&A in 1800 minutes. Mane's was 24 in 3000. We've had worse players with much worse form get away with it without being bollocked or taken off early. He was consistent & his output great.

So what about his face? His output was 20 G&A in 1800 minutes. Mane's was 24 in 3000. We've had worse players with much worse form get away with it without being bollocked or taken off early. He was consistent & his output great.
You need to watch also his piss poor contribution at times.What was the reason that Pep quite often dropped him or subbed him ?

Everything you said.

His interviews showed a better grasp of English than most English lads, and a very mature and positive attitude towards his team selections. He seems intelligent and mature.

We don’t know if he will or won’t stay and fight for his place in this team. But it won’t make him a mard arse if he doesn’t. Just like it doesn’t make Sterling a mard arse for joining us from Liverpool. Or Rodri for joining us from Atlético. Players leave clubs all the time, most of them aren’t mard arses for doing so.
Rodri's an interesting one. Apparently, he wanted to play a more positive and offensive "brand" of football at Atletico but Simeone was having none of it. If it's true, I've grown to respect him just that little bit more. Seeing him play makes me think he's a highly intelligent man and footballer who's going to be a huge and integral asset to City's evolution.

Everything you said.

He can`t be arsed staying as its too much for him to show at a consistent level how good he can be.No good doing it for a season and a half.
We could go on about this for yonks PC so its probably best if we agree to disagree on this subject. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.