Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Gnabry
Gnabry is German. Was here, didn't work and now he is home with the best team and has been clamouring for Sane (his national teammate) to join him.Gnabry isn't going anywhere.

But you don't hear Coman clamoring for Sane. That's who's job Dane probably is taking. Also Pep brought Coman to Bayern. So he knows him well.

There is no level on which Coman is not the better fit. Gnabry is a livelier player, but Coman is the better footballer.

So like I said,. Nah!!! Coman!!

Time!

So Sane or coutinho?

For me is a question of the cost - not just of the transfer sum but of the wage, too. And it just is not about the wage for the player but that usually influences the whole wage structure.

Coutinho's agent really took advantage of the transfer to Barcelona and Coutinho's net wage is something between 13 and 15 million € net! wage. Müller and Neuer are on about 15 million gross wage whereas Lewy recently signed a contract extension and since earns more. To justify such a wage (plus a transfer sum that rapidly decreases because of his age so that the resale value after 4 years for a the 32 year old would be low) he has to perform big against top opponents not just against Bundesliga underdogs.

It is really difficult to get wingers that do not just perform in counter systems or aren't just egoshooters or pass graves. Sane and the circumstances around this transfer haven't convinced me, but what problems injury problems of wingers cause I watch since years. If the transfer sum is acceptable (high because he is a winger but lower because of his injury and the expiring contract) and his wage is in the range of the others I am fine.

If there is any bumps in Coutinho’s transfer is does he justify the wages. Currently he earns just below Lewandowski and he will have to prove to Bayern that he is worth it, since it’s obvious Barca don’t think he is worth his current wages.

We should swap for Coman
I wanted him too. But with his latest injury he has simply too many injuries for us to risk for.

Same for ousmane dembele, I wanted him too, but he has too many injuries.

if we spend almost 100m on a player I want one who isn’t injury prone, and there aren’t many available other than Sancho. Alternative is to promote wingers from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.