Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems early?! when he got the injury had in my mind he be back beginning of March.

Guess he won't play before February. Laporte might be back late January. They will first train 2-3 weeks with the team before being considered for selection. Both are likely to have had 3-4 appearances before Real though. So, they might be in good form at least for the second leg.

I don't reckon there's many players out there around Sane's age that are close to how good he is or will be. I don't recall him being inconsistent either.
He was inconsistent, to be fair. Think he got hooked by the bald fraud quite a few times, IIRC. But when he was on his game, he was nearly unplayable. Remember that jinking run at the Emptirates to help set up Bernardo for a goal in the Centurions season? That's what he was/is capable of.

He was inconsistent, to be fair. Think he got hooked by the bald fraud quite a few times, IIRC. But when he was on his game, he was nearly unplayable. Remember that jinking run at the Emptirates to help set up Bernardo for a goal in the Centurions season? That's what he was/is capable of.

The big games he seemed to wake up maybe it was because he got more space.

Sane thrives in space. against parked buses he isn't very good. So its natural that in big games he looks better and is probably more motivated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.