Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
already prepared in my minds for leroy leaving so hope this can get done quickly in january if its happening and we bring sancho straight in.

Yeah Leroy leaving be a blow but if we can get a player like Sancho in 3 years Young’s and very skillful it be a lesser of a blow.

Think if he does really wants to go which looks like he does then sooner the better then hopefully we can either replace him or get a much needed defender.

possibly mate as talent wise Leroy is currently ahead of jadon but if pep can work on jadon like he has with Leroy and keeps his attitude in check then Sancho will be one hell of a player!
To be honest i don't think Sancho's work ethic and attitude suit a Pep squad and believe if Pep had seen something to work with he would have been made an offer suitable to make him stay. Thought at the time he was being managed out and not seen anything to change my mind.

To be honest i don't think Sancho's work ethic and attitude suit a Pep squad and believe if Pep had seen something to work with he would have been made an offer suitable to make him stay.

Sancho works very hard for a winger, and Pep and the club offered him 30k/week to stay at 17, the biggest contract for a youth player ever.

Sancho works very hard for a winger, and Pep and the club offered him 30k/week to stay at 17, the biggest contract for a youth player ever.
I agree on the financial side the offer was good but don't think there was any movement on playing time/ loans etc as for the work rate i was referringmore to work ethic timekeeping training etc rather than just during game just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.