Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern have got plenty of previous for getting players to wind down their contracts and getting them on a free.

Last edited:
Bayern have probably told him they'll give him an extra €20m as a signing bonus if he leaves for free in 2021.

He needs to sign a new contract or get sold this year. And make his fucking mind up. He's been pissing both clubs about for 18 months now.

Really? how so?

Hope this is true.

Leroy Sané has doubts over whether he wants to go to Munich. Bayern decided not to move for the player in January, but for Sané, it would have been a sign of confidence to get him despite the injury. Now he's having second thoughts [Bild and Welt]

Really? how so?

He's been offered a new contract with City since December 2017. In the summer Pep said they'd agreed terms and it was all about to get signed and he changed his mind.

Bayern fucked over their entire transfer window and have probably lost the Bundesliga because they were waiting for him to decide he was leaving and ask for a transfer all summer.

Pep constantly had to tell the media the player hadn't asked to leave, and yet everyone knows he was talking to Bayern and seeking a transfer, never best summed up by the fact Bayern were amazed he was playing in the Community Shield on the verge of a €150m transfer.

When he hurt himself, he ignored Pep's advice to go to City's surgeon and instead went to Bayern's surgeon.

He's spent the entire time he's been off injured with his people telling the press he's still going to Bayern, and now he's back training he's suddenly not sure.

It's time he just made a decision.

Last edited:
Regardless if he can get back up to speed for the remainder of the season, even a half fit sane coming on for the remaining 20 minutes will be enough to scare the sh*t out of any full back.

Will be a vital impact player for the upcoming cup ties.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!
Pep can keep Sane if he plays him.

Let us count the ways. He's been offered a new contract with City since December 2017. Pep said they'd agreed terms and it was all about to get signed and he changed his mind.

Bayern fucked over their entire transfer window and have lost the Bundesliga because they were waiting for him to choose all summer.

I think you are a year out, think he was offered a new contract last December. So, for a start, it isnt 18 months.

He hasn't said he wants to leave. I doubt he has told bayern he wants to join them or they'd have made a legitimate bid. He has played for us, on the contract he is on, and just spent 6 months out injured. not fucked either team about.

I think you are a year out, think he was offered a new contract last December. So, for a start, it isnt 18 months.

He hasn't said he wants to leave. I doubt he has told bayern he wants to join them or they'd have made a legitimate bid. He has played for us, on the contract he is on, and just spent 6 months out injured. not fucked either team about.

No, Pep said he'd been trying to get him to sign a contract for 18 months last May.

"With Leroy we are one and a half years trying to sign his [new] contract. We want him. If you want to extend his contract, it's because you want him."

- Pep, 17 May 2019.

Just like how Pep said they'd agreed a contract and everything was sorted only for Sané to change his mind.

Sounds a lot like fucking people about to me.

No, Pep said he'd been trying to get him to sign a contract for 18 months last May.

"With Leroy we are one and a half years trying to sign his [new] contract. We want him. If you want to extend his contract, it's because you want him."

- Pep, 17 May 2019.

Just like how Pep said they'd agreed a contract and everything was sorted only for Sané to change his mind.

Sounds a lot like fucking people about to me.

Thought this from Sam the other day was interesting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.