Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not official by now. The third party that is responsible for publishing the arabian translation of Bayern's webpage released the photos too early and took them down again. The German and English official Page and all official Bayern media haven't released anything by now.

Not official by now. The third party that is responsible for publishing the arabian translation of Bayern's webpage released the photos too early and took them down again. The German and English official Page and all official Bayern media haven't released anything by now.
Got yourselves a player there mate if you can keep him motivated to be his best, I’m not hurting honest.

Disappointing news but can't completely knock the move especially when it comes to Sane's wages. Its going to be interesting on how he can kick on depending on who is going to be in charge at Bayern.

Last edited:
Another apology from Bayern for acting like dicks

Hope we bounce the fuckers out of the champions league

Another apology from Bayern for acting like dicks

Hope we bounce the fuckers out of the champions league

Interesting that they keep making these "mistakes and now have had to apologse." You wouldnt think it from such a "professional outfit" would you!

The apologies are empty platitudes.

Not at charlton or Luton or Bradford or the 5-1 or gillingham or Blackburn ?
Yes I was at the luton game when they relegated us as it was my brothers team

Funny you have popped up after we battered you and attempting to bait me,any of those games you can read about on here ,unless anyone can vouch for you then you are a dipper,tell your friends they are shite at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.