Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t help feeling Bayern have dropped a massive bollock with the reported salary, sounds like it’s gonna be double that of Coman & Gnabry who’ve produced the goods for them already (in wide areas) they’ve already had Coutinho come in for a season & do naff all on massive money....maybe it’s win win and they get a tune out of them/raise their performance, but I reckon it will blow up in their faces & there’ll be more knocks at the door than emu’s pink windmill
Well I for one will not sleep easily knowing that.

Go on the internet Karen, Google "player name" then "stats" then "season"

However, yet again you've completed airbrushed over the point. It's not Mahrez Vs sane.

Do you think Sanes injury has been the major factor on us falling behind this season, or do you think the loss of laporte and Vinnie, the positional switch of fernandinho and our left back issues have been more damaging? That was the argument that you jumped in the middle of.
It is a mixture,sane would have be a brilliant option given his proven worth in the team

If you are not going to provide a link to your point then no point quoting me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.