Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little nervous about the direct route he took to give Kimmich a hug for the celebrations... ;-)

Think you mean keep City Leroy. I’d hope after this weeks games he’ll sign before any holiday otherwise this looks more unlikely as we go into the summer.
He’ll be in no rush to sign.

If I were him I’d be thinking; “let’s get a good start to next season for City, and after a dozen or so good starts I’ll be able to negotiate for more than I’m being offered now!”

If I were him I’d be thinking; “let’s get a good start to next season for City, and after a dozen or so good starts I’ll be able to negotiate for more than I’m being offered now!”
I don't think we are prepared to wait until the season starts, with the risk of a ban next summer it could leave us with a choice of selling next summer and not able to replace him or lose him in two years for nothing. If he doesn't sign soon think he goes this summer.

I think the window closes on the first day of the season? we have a decision to make,sell him now for bigger money than a week before the season,risk that he doesn't sign in the next 12 mths and we get less next summer,decisions for him and txiki

I think the window closes on the first day of the season? we have a decision to make,sell him now for bigger money than a week before the season,risk that he doesn't sign in the next 12 mths and we get less next summer,decisions for him and txiki
Only in prem Euro leagues are later I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.