Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of hesitant behaviour from Sane, right or wrong, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't want a player here unless he is 100% happy, dedicated, and frankly fucking grateful for being a part of this wonderful club. It doesn't matter if he is potentially a top notch player or not.
If he is willing to stay just because of the money, then I see no reason why his attitude on the pitch and traing ground would all the sudden improve. If it does, then that says a lot about his character, and it's not very flattering.

The desire to win doesn't come from pay checks.

Did you feel the same about Sterling during his prolonged contract negotiations ?

giphy.gif

I don't think we are prepared to wait until the season starts, with the risk of a ban next summer it could leave us with a choice of selling next summer and not able to replace him or lose him in two years for nothing. If he doesn't sign soon think he goes this summer.
so the leverage seems to be with leroy.
we do know that his side is stalling the talks.
but what exactly are they stuck on?
obviously they don't like what's been offered
and seems the club doesn't evaluate Sane like mommy does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.