Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me how we are adequately covered when we are actually loosing one of our options. Are we having some new academy play on the left side if Raz is injured. Its not like sane was a excess last year he played a substantial amount who is going to take those minutes?

Pep believes we are adequately covered, not me

Sterling can play both sides and Mahrez can also play wide left, as can David Silva, Jesus.

We should know by now not to underestimate Pep. I highly doubt he's been sat around all summer waiting to play catch-up.

That could be anything from a change in formation to the likes of Mendy, Walker or even a Cancelo occupying space higher up.

After these last two seasons, I am completely relaxed and, much as I love Leroy, would be very excited to see how Foden would get more chances, perhaps?

Only decent trade off would be going all out with a world record fee for Mbappe or something of that nature but we tend not to operate like that.

Which is why getting £91m is a farce because any player with Sane's talent would cost us more than £91m.
I agree,it's too late for us to get a like for like,,two players not related to a left winger is no consolation

Douchebag.
05d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.