Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the Leroy money and get Barca's Ousmane Dembele.

Dortmund would probably ask for like 150-200m for Sancho but I think Barca could sell Dembele because they got Griezmann and want Neymar back.

I can handle it mate,just a feeling I thought,said to my lad who goes with me,he be first to fuck off you know,he agreed as well
I have thought the same all last season. His hunched shoulders and bottom lip have been on display too often. I'll be disappointed if he does leave, but if he doesn't want to be here we take the transfer( on our terms) fee and move on.

People still worrying about this?

We have lost players in worse periods than this, where their loss was a major blow, we will survive losing sane and if he wants to go back to germany, even if it is those ****s at bayern, then thanks for the memories and goodbye.

Also no fucker on here is an expert on the subject or what is gonna happen, so what are some of you having a go at each other for?

In terms of LW depth, yes Sterling is the only out and out winger there, but Jesus can play there as well, he has shown in the Copa that he has that in him.

With Mendy coming back fit and Angelino we would have crosses from the left wings covered as well.

Ihope so,i don't know why i'm so worked up about this,maybe it's because i don't like bullies and losing the best player to leave in the modern era
The best player to leave probably yes. However were would you put him in a list of best players at the club ? Personally off the top of my head there are 11 players I would put above Sane in a list of players I wouldn't want to lose.

People still worrying about this?

We have lost players in worse periods than this, where their loss was a major blow, we will survive losing sane and if he wants to go back to germany, even if it is those ****s at bayern, then thanks for the memories and goodbye.

Also no fucker on here is an expert on the subject or what is gonna happen, so what are some of you having a go at each other for?
Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.