Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City have put a price tag of at least £137 million on Leroy Sane. Senior sources at the Etihad Stadium have yet to receive a formal bid from Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane or been given any indication by the 23-year-old that he wants to leave. [@TelegraphDucker]
Balls in Bayern’s court now stump up or fuck off,city have played a blinder here for me letting the cnuts know that they are gonna have to pay a minimum of at least £105-10 mill to push this through...

I don't think it'll be that high, but good to see the club putting those numbers out there.

Current highest fees ever paid -

Neymar £198m
Mbappé £116m (+38m add ons)
Felix £114m
Griezmann £107m
Coutinho £105m (+45m add ons)

I think Sané should be on that list.

Hazard?

I've searched and found this I posted in April,and reading it must have said something a few month before

What has Sane done wrong is what I’d like to know ?
I said a few month back he could be one of the first to be gone from this elite squad,crying shame if it happens with Mahrez getting in a side in a match like that before him,fucking bizarre

I think he is gone.

Bayern and Die Mannschaft are heavily linked and they want to make him the next German superstar. Compared to being Pep's naughty boy who struggles on the bench it's not even debatable...

I think all clubs do that,trying to scare them off,if he travels to london on sat we'll know that the german media have got it wrong as they say he won't be at the game sunday
Let's hope so, but it looks weird to me. If it's come from the club, and I really hope not, then they have just encouraged a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.