Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern can close the show here if they pay a big fee. They are loathed to do so, but I don't think it's unreasonable fee for a great player. There is also a player Pep loves in Kimmich... long way to go in this saga.

Any German rag comments after our statement?
Not yet,kicker did say after bayern said the transfer wasn't done that they stick by their report that it is,the manager,chairman and the german media are all rowing between them whilstwe put out a brief tonite,i feel a lot better now

Not yet,kicker did say after bayern said the transfer wasn't done that they stick by their report that it is,the manager,chairman and the german media are all rowing between them whilstwe put out a brief tonite,i feel a lot better now
Yeah really is time for them to shit or get off the pot.

Looks like we are learning from other selling clubs after all. Even though it hopefully wont happen often, it's good to know how to play the game.

Well done City, now we wait.

Not lickle old City any more, great to see we are standing upto Bayern. If you want Leroy show us the money, can't see Bayern paying anything like £130m

Anyone else think we might end up with a Coutinho situation?

Demand €150m now, Bayern say no, think they can wait it out. Coman or Gnabry inevitably picks up a big injury, their season is in the balance. PSG and Madrid start thinking about a summer 2020 move.

January comes around and they bite the bullet.

Yeah I agree. It's seemingly as much a move to get Leroy to make up his mind, as it is to give Bayern a figure to aim for. And making the usual statement of 'there was nothing more we could do to get him to stay and it's a big fee', if he does go. If Bayern are in dire need, and haven't picked up an alternative, they will dip back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.