Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha even though it’s the equivalent of our charity shield the Munich shithouses will be panicking about this season they need players badly,it may well push them to throw money at city for sane,I want him to stay but if they get close to what we want then sell him ..
Absolutely, everyone has their price and if Bayern come up with £120m I think we have to sell. That would be an offer too good to refuse. Leroy is a very good player but the reality is there will be another one along in a minute if he goes.

Absolutely, everyone has their price and if Bayern come up with £120m I think we have to sell. That would be an offer too good to refuse. Leroy is a very good player but the reality is there will be another one along in a minute if he goes.
Or a certain Brazilian who has already scored and created a fair few goals for us. ;-)

Wondered who’d be the first and how high it would go! ;-)

There is definitely going to be a bid/ask negotiation, but if I was a betting man, I’d say I’m closer in the end....but I think he is definitely worth your number in this crazy inflated market!

Not sure we will find out .

But I just want to screw every fucking penny out of the German twats after their disgraceful behaviour .

I bet Leroy, the other players, and the management at City love this thread.

They will probably be in their Hotel rooms in London reading this thread. :-)

We have said 137m pounds,very specific AND he has to ask to leave,we can't go back now

We have said 137m pounds,very specific AND he has to ask to leave,we can't go back now
I think that’s just a number to open negotiations. What we have indicated by putting a number out there is that he is for sale if the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.