Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still seem to be struggling to get their heads around this rather basic fact.

Bayern won't pay us £100m and we won't sell him for less.

So he's going nowhere. That's really all there is to it. IMO.

Bayern are desperate and would pay £100m. We hope our asking price is well above that.

People still seem to be struggling to get their heads around this rather basic fact.

Bayern won't pay us £100m and we won't sell him for less.

So he's going nowhere. That's really all there is to it. IMO.
Pretty much how I see it. Harry Maguire 80m but we let Sane go for less than 100m...never going to happen and as Bayern won’t pay the big money it will die a death. I still worry Sane does actually want to go so will be a lot happier when he signs his new contract.

Sancho has just scored a great solo goal against the German Rags in the Bundesliga Super Cup.

The TV then cuts to the 2 German Rag Crooks sat in the stands looking perplexed.(thinking we need to up our offer for Sane)

That aside, the way we lost Sancho is pretty poor. He could have easily replaced Sane at this point, if he signs for Bayern.

Perhaps time to let it go ?

We offered what we thought was a good offer financially , as we wont guarantee starting places , and Sanch said no thanks . Why was that poor ?

You think we should roll over for a 17 year old prospect ?

Although we have set a £137m valuation, I think £120m+ could get the deal done.

That said those saying the club should roll over just so Sané and Bayern get what they want are way off.
Just think, if we get 120m for Leroy, we could buy about 6 or 7 players for large amounts and still have money left over - just like the Dippers did with the Coutinho money.

And Klopp thinks we live in a fantasy world !!

Leroy's value should be 200m after Bayern game today, they need him so badly.

Maybe City should ask for 500 Million.

They have money because usually they sign players for free from their German rivals ( Lewandowski, Goertzka and I am sure there are many other examples)

I would imagine Txiki’s phone will be ringing in about 5 mins, once the Super Cup is over. Hopefully, it’ll be a quick call...

“Call me back when you and Adidas have agreed to the £120M fee and I’ll be glad to send him over for a medical.” Click.

I would imagine Txiki’s phone will be ringing in about 5 mins, once the Super Cup is over. Hopefully, it’ll be a quick call...

“Call me back when you and Adidas have agreed to the £150 M fee and I’ll be glad to send him over for a medical.” Click.

Corrected for you -

Sancho has just scored a great solo goal against the German Rags in the Bundesliga Super Cup.

The TV then cuts to the 2 German Rag Crooks sat in the stands looking perplexed.(thinking we need to up our offer for Sane)

That aside, the way we lost Sancho is pretty poor. He could have easily replaced Sane at this point, if he signs for Bayern.
Hahaha even though it’s the equivalent of our charity shield the Munich shithouses will be panicking about this season they need players badly,it may well push them to throw money at city for sane,I want him to stay but if they get close to what we want then sell him ..

Corrected for you -
Wondered who’d be the first and how high it would go! ;-)

There is definitely going to be a bid/ask negotiation, but if I was a betting man, I’d say I’m closer in the end....but I think he is definitely worth your number in this crazy inflated market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.