Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but all the problems being down to "his mother" reminds me of the way people would always blame Dimitri Seluk for everything that happened with Yaya.

If Mutter Sané was really this controlling, he'd not be shacked up with a girl she apparently hates, negotiations for a new contract wouldn't have been close a few weeks ago (that's what Pep said yesterday) and he'd probably not have left Germany in the first place.

It's a fair point, the agent is always deeemed a **** when they go against the club!

Sancho has just scored a great solo goal against the German Rags in the Bundesliga Super Cup.

The TV then cuts to the 2 German Rag Crooks sat in the stands looking perplexed.(thinking we need to up our offer for Sane)

That aside, the way we lost Sancho is pretty poor. He could have easily replaced Sane at this point, if he signs for Bayern.

People still seem to be struggling to get their heads around this rather basic fact.

Bayern won't pay us £100m and we won't sell him for less.

So he's going nowhere. That's really all there is to it. IMO.

People still seem to be struggling to get their heads around this rather basic fact.

Bayern won't pay us £120m and we won't sell him for less.

So he's going nowhere. That's really all there is to it. IMO.

Although City have set a £137m valuation, I think £120m+ could get the deal done. People are overlooking his commercial appeal in this, not just in Germany, he's the closest thing we have to a Pogba in that regard. Along with his talent and potential, that's why he's definitely worth way more than the £90m joke offer. Even without the marketability factor he's worth more than that.

Those saying the club should roll over, just so Sané and Bayern get what they want are way off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.