Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern Munich have acted like cnuts all through this but if they get Sane then their behaviour has worked and they've got exactly what they wanted, albeit for a few quid more than they maybe wanted to pay.
If true then i hate the fact that they got their man, once again.
We'll more than survive but it all leaves a bitter taste in the mouth

Bayern Munich have acted like cnuts all through this but if they get Sane then their behaviour has worked and they've got exactly what they wanted, albeit for a few quid more than they maybe wanted to pay.
If true then i hate the fact that they got their man, once again.
We'll more than survive but it all leaves a bitter taste in the mouth
The notion that Bayern can bully us is nonsense, imo. If they’d come calling for Sterling, De Bruyne, Bernardo, or Laporte then we’d have told them to fuck off. The fact that they’re going all out for Sane suggests they’ve had encouragement, from either club or player (or both) to do so.

The notion that Bayern can bully us is nonsense, imo. If they’d come calling for Sterling, De Bruyne, Bernardo, or Laporte then we’d have told them to fuck off. The fact that they’re going all out for Sane suggests they’ve had encouragement, from either club or player (or both) to do so.

It's been apparent in my eyes that Leroy isn't fully committed to this club. Be that because he is homesick or his mother just wants some of the gold, I dont know, but it's clear.

Munich have had the nod. In full agreement.

They have behaved abominably and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.

Absolutely!

Not club but sane and his mummy more likely .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.