Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the bullshit about Dortmund ceo saying he wants their rivals to sign sane to strengthen the German league? With the twats being typical kraut rag twats, the low national team bollocks and even team rivals getting in on the act it all looks too much conspiracy based agenda shit to comprehend
their league seems designed to make sure bayern are on top

You forget just how astonishing some of the things he can do are. Nobody in the team can do that. Not even Raheem, not even Bernardo (and btw I have Bernardo as our player of the season). He would be a real, genuine loss.
Losing him and Kompany could potentially see us doing worse in the league next season.

What was the bullshit about Dortmund ceo saying he wants their rivals to sign sane to strengthen the German league? With the twats being typical kraut rag twats, the low national team bollocks and even team rivals getting in on the act it all looks too much conspiracy based agenda shit to comprehend

Does Dortmund have any good wingers ? Maybe he is worried Bayern will go after them as usual if they don't get Sane.

For some reason I have an intense, visceral hatred of Bayern.

I’ve always perceived them as the rags of the German league, with an overarching arrogance. It might be because their President, Uli Hoeness, copped 3 and a half years in jail for tax fraud, and then when he was released he was reappointed! It might be because of the statements coming out of the club assuming Leroy will sign with them, before they have even made an offer.

If the original price tag was 100 mill, then I would up that.

As far as I’m concerned Crooked Uli Hoeness and his arrogant club can go jump in the nearest lake.

You'd choose Jesus to start wide ahead of Zaha and Mahrez. I suppose this is what you mean. Even though Mahrez has a lot to prove, I believe he is still in his learning curve. Jesus himself has a lot to prove so he doesn't get an automatic pass over and above Mahrez and Zaha.

I also think you guys underestimate what Zaha can do. Anyway vest option is to keep Sane and I hope we tie him to a new contract.
Think Zaha although a diving cnut, a trait he most probably picked up at the swamp, would be a great replacement if Leroy has his heart set on going back to Germany. Don't get me wrong I would love Leroy to stay.
With Zahas time at the rags, it could just be wrong place at the wrong time, just look at Robben at Chelsea compared to Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.