Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be outstanding and had a great spell for a time but also had games when he was disappointing. Sorry to see him go as he is definitely an asset but I don’t think it’s the end of the world.
It will be interesting to watch the rest of his career and see how it goes. Hopefully the injury won’t have lost him half a yard of pace.

No surprise here. Personally I moved on from him a long time back. He is a sulker, thinks he is too good to ever sit on the bench and wants to be a flat track bully in a pub league. Fair enough, it happens. So much talent, so little character.

Think it's time for him to go. I wouldn't play him again, not out of spite just he doesn't want to be at city anymore which tells me he won't be giving his all. That's not acceptable when we have still loads to play for. If we can double our outlay, good business. Sell this window and move on!

Bayern are a very nasty club by the way. Apparently they are having some problems with PSG , they tapped up Kouassi, so the parisians told the Germans that if they wanted Kouassi then they had to offer Hernandez for a fair price....... well the Germans told them to pay 75m euros for Hernandez while at this same time expecting to get Kouassi for free! The nerve on these ones! fucking madness!

well you know that Kouassi can leave for free? Bayern doesn‘t need to negotiate with PSG or did I miss something? Don‘t know wha‘s wrong with that. His contract is up - it‘s the fault of PSG not trying harder or giving him better options.

Beside that it‘s quite funny that people are mad that Sané leaves. He is too good to sit on the bench. When he came on he played good and still didn‘t start. Imagine selling Sané to operate with Mahrez.

Disappointing to see Leroy leaving he was outstanding for us major part of our huge success under Pep. I'm more annoyed the fact City have just let all this unfold with nothing said. We should of done Bayern for tapping up Sane. We're far to nice as a club sometimes.

Here's hoping Leroy leaves with a bang playing a part in the Champions League.

All the best Leroy.

well you know that Kouassi can leave for free? Bayern doesn‘t need to negotiate with PSG or did I miss something? Don‘t know wha‘s wrong with that. His contract is up - it‘s the fault of PSG not trying harder or giving him better options.

Beside that it‘s quite funny that people are mad that Sané leaves. He is too good to sit on the bench. When he came on he played good and still didn‘t start. Imagine selling Sané to operate with Mahrez.

Fuck off! Kouassi was about to negotiate with PSG and then the Germans came along to turn his head, its fucking bullying and tapping up and then they had the nerve to offer Hernandez for 75m. Bayern are scums!

Good post pal /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.