Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might want to read that one back to yourself, think about the main beneficiary because it's certainly not City.
It isn't but that is the fault of the system and not City. The reason we have got into this predicament is that the system allows one employer to sell an existing employee to another employee which is a rarity these days. There can't be many readers here who have been sold during their working lives, slavery being abolished during the lifetime of William Wilberforce. I know it's far different now than it was then and can't really be compared except in principle but even in my time things have improved significantly. Test cases and work carried out by Jimmy Hill,, Eastham and Bosman have greatly seen to that and such antique club Chairmen such as Bob Lord and Peter Swales are now as rare as a snowdrop in a heatwave. Some old ways still exist and City have still spent too much on players when a little more research should have been delved into and we ended up then having to fight off UEFA.

Maybe one day we will learn and just develop our own players and if a home grown lad chooses to run his contract down then it isn't a great hardship for the club to handle.

Yes he is wrong and if you don’t see than you got some problem as well . He has audacity to come here and talk shit about pep . Who the fuck he think he is to question pep ?
what fact did he state that was wrong? I need facts and not emotions. 1) he didn't question Pep. 2) Anyone can question Pep. Fans here do it on a daily after any match we don't win. They are mostly wrong. But they and anyone else is free to question.

Here is his comment:

"The reason why Sane leaves is not to find at Munich but at City. He lost his starting spot and Pep's ideas do not include having two wingers that hold width anymore. Sane like this is not first choice but only an alternative. Pep does not say that openly - but his choice of players and the tactics say that."

Where is the insult?

It isn't but that is the fault of the system and not City. The reason we have got into this predicament is that the system allows one employer to sell an existing employee to another employee which is a rarity these days. There can't be many readers here who have been sold during their working lives, slavery being abolished during the lifetime of William Wilberforce. I know it's far different now than it was then and can't really be compared except in principle but even in my time things have improved significantly. Test cases and work carried out by Jimmy Hill,, Eastham and Bosman have greatly seen to that and such antique club Chairmen such as Bob Lord and Peter Swales are now as rare as a snowdrop in a heatwave. Some old ways still exist and City have still spent too much on players when a little more research should have been delved into and we ended up then having to fight off UEFA.

Maybe one day we will learn and just develop our own players and if a home grown lad chooses to run his contract down then it isn't a great hardship for the club to handle.
I'd guess there aren't many employed people on here who go to work for someone for an agreed fee for an agreed amount of time

Yes he is wrong and if you don’t see than you got some problem as well . He has audacity to come here and talk shit about pep . Who the fuck he think he is to question pep ?

It’s a discussion forum, any of us can question whatever we want (subject to ridicule if we make tits out of ourselves)

Playing for Bayern only means that you are one of the best Germans. It does not really help you with the national team. Playing in the southwest of Germany is the real help to get a call from Löw...

But Sane with Löw right now has a starting spot - no matter for what team he plays.

The reason why Sane leaves is not to find at Munich but at City. He lost his starting spot and Pep's ideas do not include having two wingers that hold width anymore. Sane like this is not first choice but only an alternative. Pep does not say that openly - but his choice of players and the tactics say that.
I thought you had fucked off back to a Bayern forum. Sane told you this himself did he?

what fact did he state that was wrong? I need facts and not emotions. 1) he didn't question Pep. 2) Anyone can question Pep. Fans here do it on a daily after any match we don't win. They are mostly wrong. But they and anyone else is free to question.

Here is his comment:

"The reason why Sane leaves is not to find at Munich but at City. He lost his starting spot and Pep's ideas do not include having two wingers that hold width anymore. Sane like this is not first choice but only an alternative. Pep does not say that openly - but his choice of players and the tactics say that."

Where is the insult?
Tell him to fuck off to german rags forum and question their manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.