Dear Atheists..

How is it that cavemen survived the asteroid but dinosaurs didn't ?

Just askin'
The great designer told them: “Get in your caves, lads, as I am about to sent fire and brimstone to destroy the dinosaurs. Those animals have severely annoyed me by wearing red scarves and supporting an ecumenical movement called Man United, which apparently is a call for human unity.
We can’t be having that, we need war and conflict and hatred. To that end I shall send an apocalypse called Peter Swales to earth. If you think the fire and brimstone are bad, wait till you see this lump of excrement. He will spread fear and despondency among my chosen people and cause them more than thirty years of hurt. But I am a benign dictator and there will arise a great blue saviour. And his name will be Mansour. I’m afraid he will be a filthy Arab drenched in oil, but you can’t have everything. Fear not my beloved cavemen, just wait a billion years. Five in a row will astonish the world and cause huge rivers of piss to cascade from roofs everywhere, yea even in Stretforge. You’ll see.”

Last edited:
The great designer told them: “Get in your caves, lads, as I am about to sent fire and brimstone to destroy the dinosaurs. Those animals have severely annoyed me by wearing red scarves and supporting an ecumenical movement called Man United, which apparently is a call for human unity.
We can’t be having that, we need war and conflict and hatred. To that end I shall send an apocalypse called Peter Swales to earth. If you think the fire and brimstone are bad, wait till you see this lump of excrement. He will spread fear and despondency among my chosen people and cause them more than thirty years of hurt. But I am a benign dictator and there will arise a great blue saviour. And his name will be Mansour. I’m afraid he will be a filthy Arab drenched in oil, but you can’t have everything. Fear not my beloved cavemen, just wait a billion years. Five in a row will astonish the world and cause huge rivers off piss. You’ll see.”
God created man in his own image, but didn't foresee the Swales comb over or the TV rental business...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.