Dear Atheists..

The Earth is around 4,500,000,000 years old or 1,642,500,000,000 days old. But yes of course we should believe a book written 2000 years ago (by people who knew no better let's face it) which says that god created it all in 7.

Carbon dating alone proves that god does not exist, or at least that story is bollocks anyway.

Why did he also bother to create a trillion other galaxies, stars and planets with absolutely nothing on them in the meantime?

The Earth is around 4,500,000,000 years old or 1,642,500,000,000 days old. But yes of course we should believe a book written 2000 years ago (by people who knew no better let's face it) which says that god created it all in 7.

Carbon dating alone proves that god does not exist, or at least that story is bollocks anyway.

Why did he also bother to create a trillion other galaxies, stars and planets with absolutely nothing on them in the meantime?
Carbon dating - is that like Tinder, only muckier?

How is it that cavemen survived the asteroid but dinosaurs didn't ?

Just askin'
I'm no atheist but I'm not Christian...

I'm assuming you are.

So are you suggesting (as a creationist?) that dinosaurs did not exist

He realised that having scousers on one planet was enough for the entire universe

They had football back in God’s day. There was a famous match: God’s XI vs Noah’s XI.
God’s team:
Fire
Brimstone Treacle
Abraham Isaac John
Job Micah Habakkuk Samuel
Flood
Noah’s team:
Noah
2-2
2-2
2-2
2-2
Despite superior numbers, Noah’s team lost as their formation was rather naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.