Dear Atheists..

How is it that cavemen survived the asteroid but dinosaurs didn't ?

Just askin'

They were too busy arguing with each other by writing messages on cave walls. They used azurite, whose markings only shows up in moonlight.

God created man in his own image, but didn't foresee the Swales comb over or the TV rental business...
“Oh, William of Oz, have more faith. I shall send Robinson, Lord of Radio Rentals, to destroy the Swales empire. He will make up for the lost income with a great scandal known as Swalesgate which will be a special entrance to the temple of Kippax. The shekels collected there will drop down a chute into Swales back pocket. But it will avail him nothing and he will be forced to pay for his groceries in Sixpences and Half Crowns which are heavy and that will cause his teeth to drop out.
As for the comb over, I shall invent that long before Swales, and my disciples will be Robert of Charlton and Ralph of Many Coloured Coates.”

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.