Dear Atheists..

I found myself reading this going ,…
Hmmm, yeah, I see, uhuh! Ok, I know where your going, Ye, I see!
And concluding wit, no I disagree with your theory.

You are calling it a blanket title of science. It’s what we call it, but there were fundamental truths about how things work long before us and they’ll still be there long after we’re gone. I think we agree on that.

How we interpret those truths may be man made but for example, the laws of physics are what they are no matter what we call them and whether we’ve proved them and interpreted them for our fellow man or not.

I think I understand your theory fully and I get what you are saying but I draw different conclusions than you from the evidence you present.
Science is regularly like that. Scientists formulate theories. They are peer reviewed. The evidence is examined and proof is tested. Faith doesn’t come into it. Which is in reply to a previous remark I made to one of your other theories.

In short Calum, I think I agree with you about so much but reach slightly different conclusions from the same evidence.

THAT’S ALLWED.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. Who new? Im a shouter. Well if the CAP fits.
ALLWED?
sounds like a scandanavian pagan, mate.

It's alright, mate. I'll try and remember to use italics ;)
as the old adage goes,
it's not what we say it is how we say it.

you make good points,
but you sometimes come across as superior and a bit agressive.

it's just a footy forum, pal.
can't we all just disagree in a friendly way?

telling someone to grow up isn't very nice.

and i'm 60,
so it's way too late to start growing up :)

as the old adage goes,
it's not what we say it is how we say it.

you make good points,
but you sometimes come across as superior and a bit agressive.

it's just a footy forum, pal.
can't we all just disagree in a friendly way?

telling someone to grow up isn't very nice.

and i'm 60,
so it's way too late to start growing up :)
You just read me wrong. I think you knew i how i was using CAPS and you were just being an arse.
But I can't be bothered with it now, mate.

Anywho! Getting back on thread.
As one caveman said to another.
What do you call a dinosaur with just one eye?

D’yethinkhe-saurus.

Now the big problem with that is that cavemen most likely hadn’t a clue what a dinosaur was as they weren’t around on earth for yonks after the conventional concept of dinosaurs as we now perceive them. They wouldn’t have known that the birds they saw were evolved dinosaurs and most likely hadn’t got a language to articulate such banter even if it was in jest.

Well that’s my theory anyway.

Carry on. Play nice with the other kids.

Anywho! Getting back on thread.
As one caveman said to another.
What do you call a dinosaur with just one eye?

D’yethinkhe-saurus.

Now the big problem with that is that cavemen most likely hadn’t a clue what a dinosaur was as they weren’t around on earth for yonks after the conventional concept of dinosaurs as we now perceive them. They wouldn’t have known that the birds they saw were evolved dinosaurs and most likely hadn’t got a language to articulate such banter even if it was in jest.

Well that’s my theory anyway.

Carry on. Play nice with the other kids.
what do you call a dinosaur ghost?

a scarydactyl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.