Dear Club

pride in battle said:
Colins Bellend said:
Maybe we should find out how many people on here won't be renewing SC for next season due mainly to these very strange changes made by the club and send an E.mail via BM just to let them know the feeling.

Personally I think i will not renew that includes my 12 year old.We're in EL2 and i believe we've been shafted and will be forced to move if not this year definitely next

Well if you dont renew your plain daft,were on the cusp of the greatest period in mcfc's history and if you dont renew someone will have your seat.Why all the moaning when we've had to PAY to watch complete drivel over the years!

Someone will be having my seat anyway whether I renew or not. It is clear that those who are not affected by the clubs decision have no understanding about how those are affected feel and I would rather they stop with the platitudes

Ricster said:
alib said:
I won't

they can fuck off

You live in Bury, ffs. Think of the extra cost from people further afield. Im £6 to Carlisle, then £15 quid on the coach. So there is £21 each matchday before i even get to Manchester.

£21 x 19 = £399

So if i include that with my ticket price £399 + £475 = £874 to watch City. Then i have beer, food, programmes and merchandise all on top of this, as you probably have. We're then talking over £1k maybe nearer £1.5k. Next season, i'll also have to be down to Manchester a few times during the week, not for matches but to do with City, so i'll have train fares roughly £150. Hotels, £150. Again, food taxi's etc. City next season will cost me over £2k, and that isn't including Europe. Europe on top wil porbably set me back another £1k.

So next season Manchester City will cost me around £3k.

No way am i missing it. I've watched the shit for long enough not to miss the good times ahead.

well said fella.

i will be renewing asap.

all things considered, last years prices were very cheap and this year with the prospect of us being a 'big 4' team, the price increase was always going to happen. i gurantee we have the cheapest season tickets of the top 5 teams so it's not too bad

alib said:
Blue Coop said:
Next year we will possibly be in the Champions league and trying to push for the title and people still expect League 2 prices, don't be silly. We still have very cheap tickets.

We are probably the cheapest in the Top 10.

nowt to do with the prices mate

to do with being forced to move

You'd desert the club because you have to move stands?

That makes you sound like a real dick to be honest.

Pathetic you want prime seats and pay the cheapest prices. Get a life mate this is the real world, you sound like some benafit scrounger.

Didsbury Dave said:
alib said:
nowt to do with the prices mate

to do with being forced to move

You'd desert the club because you have to move stands?

That makes you sound like a real dick to be honest.

thats my point as well mate, they can all get the prices they want if they move. Things are going to change a lot if we become a trophy winning club. Are you lot going to ruin to the hill screaming evertime something changes. Get over yourselves ....

kippax71 said:
Pathetic you want prime seats and pay the cheapest prices. Get a life mate this is the real world, you sound like some benafit scrounger.
I'm sure if you were being moved to a worse seat, split up from the mates you've sat next to for years (if you have any) and being charged for the privilege you'd be happy.
Class A prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.