Dear Club

If you sit in North Stand Level 1 then pretty much every seat in the stadium is either as good or more like better than the one you're in.

If you're worried about leaving your "friends" then get them to move with you.

So there is no problem.

I guess some people just don't like change.

Embrace change, it makes the world less dull.

Didsbury Dave said:
If you sit in North Stand Level 1 then pretty much every seat in the stadium is either as good or more like better than the one you're in.

So there is no problem.

So your OK then whereabouts are you sat? If I like it can I have it so that you can find somewhere else. It will not be easy relocating as people go with friends and family and trying to get all to reseat in parts of the ground that they can all afford may not be easy.

So the view and atmosphere in Tier 3 of the CB is the same as the North stand is it ........I dont think so

I think all those who are not affected should shut the fuck up and try to understand that some us have watched City for 25+ years from behind the goal and dont see what this has to change. If you cant understand why people are upset and annoyed you are not only sefish you are thick too

Didsbury Dave said:

So there is no problem.

Ok I'll have your seat then, it's not the price increase luckily I can live with that but I prefer to sit behind the goal and the chances of a similar seat in the South Stand are zero.
If I'm a dick for wanting to sit with mates and having a joke during the game ok but some of the crass statements on here have wound me up. If anyone wants to insult me in person pm me and I'll be happy to oblige them a meeting face to face.

feedthegoat said:
Didsbury Dave said:

So there is no problem.

Ok I'll have your seat then, it's not the price increase luckily I can live with that but I prefer to sit behind the goal and the chances of a similar seat in the South Stand are zero.
If I'm a dick for wanting to sit with mates and having a joke during the game ok but some of the crass statements on here have wound me up. If anyone wants to insult me in person pm me and I'll be happy to oblige them a meeting face to face.

internezts ruddeee booooiiiiiiii dislikes the nay saying and iz proper ard right

PMSL - haven't had an internet threat for a while now.

The view in tier 3 of the Colin Bell is much better than the north stand actually. That's where I sit as it goes.

but if you insist on going behind the goal, here's a little idea:

Try sitting behind the other goal.

Problem solved.

Didsbury Dave said:

The view in tier 3 of the Colin Bell is much better than the north stand actually. That's where I sit as it goes.

Problem solved.

right thats clearly an outbreak of common sense.... i will not stand for it.

I will report you to the mods this instant, either that or pm me your address so i can come round you house and smash your face in.

Didsbury Dave said:

Problem solved.

Bugger, you just made me realise we are going to get an influx of moaners and people telling us to sit down now in the South Stand ;)

Didsbury Dave said:

Problem solved.

As much as I am agreeing with you DD about people going mad for having to change there seats, I don't think there will be much room in the SS for newbies.

Especially when the 'mouth from the south' and his cronies relocate there.

Didsbury Dave said:

Problem solved.
You won't be able to get an equivalent seat to mine in the South Stand, I would guess first few rows way to the left will be the only ones available and trying to get 7 together just isn't going to happen. You might prefer the view from the third tier of the Colin Bell I don't.
That last comment wasn't a threat to you by the way in fact a stupid rant, just mightily pissed off today.

sniff said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Problem solved.

right thats clearly an outbreak of common sense.... i will not stand for it.

I will report you to the mods this instant, either that or pm me your address so i can come round you house and smash your face in.

Do you mean the south stand...you mean the south stand that is already nearly full of season ticket holders.....do you mean the South stand which is going to be swamped with a load of North standers fighting for the few seats that are available....behind that goal................fucking idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.