Dear Club

alib said:
sniff said:
If you have kids and you want the cheaper prices, move to the family stand. its really easy, i will be paying tha same as last year and their are plenty of seats going to be avaliable for ST holders who want to relocate... so whats the problem

and bollocks to seasoncard holders in the North stand who don't have kids?

well if its to be the family stand yes, the people who have enforced moves will get the priority onh the cheap tickets. So unless you have become entangled in a relationship with you bit of plastic.... whats the problem...
and ive assumed that your on the first tier, since the rule has always been that your only allowed a ST in the family stand level 2 with a child

sniff said:
If you have kids and you want the cheaper prices, move to the family stand. its really easy, i will be paying tha same as last year and their are plenty of seats going to be avaliable for ST holders who want to relocate... so whats the problem
We have to relocate before those tickets will be available. So if we move to the East Stand because that's where decent seats are available and a few weeks later seats we would have wanted in the South Stand become available are the club going to re-imburse the difference and let us move there, are they fuck.

feedthegoat said:
sniff said:
We have to relocate before those tickets will be available. So if we move to the East Stand because that's where decent seats are available and a few weeks later seats we would have wanted in the South Stand become available are the club going to re-imburse the difference and let us move there, are they fuck.

well you pay your money and take your choice... the club dont owe you the seats you want at the price you want, no matter how long you have had your ticket.
but id hazzard a guess that all of the moaners on here who have a problem, havent once phoned the club to see if they can work something out ???

sniff said:
feedthegoat said:

well you pay your money and take your choice... the club dont owe you the seats you want at the price you want, no matter how long you have had your ticket.
but id hazzard a guess that all of the moaners on here who have a problem, havent once phoned the club to see if they can work something out ???

and deal with the dullards in the ticket office half of whom don't even know what day it is?

alib said:
I won't

they can fuck off

You live in Bury, ffs. Think of the extra cost from people further afield. Im £6 to Carlisle, then £15 quid on the coach. So there is £21 each matchday before i even get to Manchester.

£21 x 19 = £399

So if i include that with my ticket price £399 + £475 = £874 to watch City. Then i have beer, food, programmes and merchandise all on top of this, as you probably have. We're then talking over £1k maybe nearer £1.5k. Next season, i'll also have to be down to Manchester a few times during the week, not for matches but to do with City, so i'll have train fares roughly £150. Hotels, £150. Again, food taxi's etc. City next season will cost me over £2k, and that isn't including Europe. Europe on top wil porbably set me back another £1k.

So next season Manchester City will cost me around £3k.

No way am i missing it. I've watched the shit for long enough not to miss the good times ahead.

It's not the price increase, it's being forced to move, almost certainly split from mates to a view which will almost certainly be worse than the one I have. I suppose expecting some loyalty from the club I've followed thirty odd years was a bit much to ask then.

Lets starts a campaign. All wear black scarves (colour of St Marks Kit) with the slogan....."Lets wear black until we get our seat back"

(only joking by the way!)

feedthegoat said:
It's not the price increase, it's being forced to move, almost certainly split from mates to a view which will almost certainly be worse than the one I have. I suppose expecting some loyalty from the club I've followed thirty odd years was a bit much to ask then.

exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.