Dear Club

chesterguy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The only reason I can see anyone wanting to sit behind a goal is price or because they want to sing. That's the reason they are always the cheap seats.

Why don't you relocators go for something up the sides? As long as it isn't the front half of tier one the view is much better.

Why dont you just shut up telling people where to sit. I sat in the Platt Lane at Maine Road because that was where my grandad was and when I moved to CoMS so had nothing to do with price or singing

You are making yourself look a total arse this clearly doesnt affect you so why dont you just shut the fuck up

Don't think he was "telling" you where to sit - Just offering an opinion....

Oh and by the way you're the one sounding like a total arse!

another City own goal - even a laughing stock when instigating new ideas - this should have been a 4% rise and the forced reallocations should have been discussed more, with the club indicating it's intentions fully - not in some yes or no online survey - but by listening to comments and suggestions of the fans - the kind of thing that wasn't accomodated in their swanky online questionaire. Whole thing now looks to have been decided well in advance and the survey was just a way of going through the motions.

must admit, i'd be pissed off if i had to move. wouldn't stop me from going though. think it's a convenient excuse for some people but, they'll be the ones crying they can't get tickets for cup finals.

Dear Club,

In future can you make these announcements on a weekend I have done cock all work today reading Blue Moon , if this continues I may not be able to renew as I will have been sacked .

PS
Does an improved match day experience involve being able to have a half time piss a) to be able to get near a piss stone and b) To not run the risk of Cancer every time you go in a bog .

Calm down ladies..

Jeesh! has noone thought the opposite.. like for families with children?
It's not such a big deal having to change seat.. and even if it is complaning on a forum and arguing between each other aint going to change anything!

I'm in 111 so at a reduced price I'll definitely be renewing. Bad thing is my little bro and cousin's ticket both go up....:)

To everybody not renewing, see ya !

Why dont you go somewhere much cheaper like bottom of the league Darlington. YOu will save loads of cash !

Oh hang on, kids season tickets at Darlo cost £175 !!! nearly double what kids paid at City this season.

Some people dont know how lucky they are.

I dare say those threatening to cancel have only had seasoncards for a year or two.

You wont be missed

I'm renewing, and won't be letting anyone have my seat for as long as i live. I want to make sure i'm in the stadium the season we win a treble!

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm renewing, and won't be letting anyone have my seat for as long as i live. I want to make sure i'm in the stadium the season we win a treble!

You must be one of the lucky non North standers then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.